Prayut To Be Held Accountable For His Deeds Over Last 9 Years: Pita

webfact

2 hours ago, h90 said:

Most people want to have a good life, don't want to stay in jail for having a bit weed in the pocket

Then don't take it out, smoke it at home, unless you can't go a few hours without it.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Is there anyone closer to having a majority than Pita?

Politicians can certainly set up commissions to run investigations which can then recommend charges (what do you think the Asset Scrutiny Commission set up in 2006 was).

Your guess, like the rest of your post, is probably wrong.

His party has only 151/500.

The only way he will be PM is he makes a deal with the Shinawatras who the Asset Scrutiny Commission was setup to investigate.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

unless you can't go a few hours without it.

why would you feel the need to say this?

the irony of your footer quote never cease to amuse me.

Edited by n00dle
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:
3 hours ago, motdaeng said:

what about tony woodsome? :goof:

He was duly elected unlike the current mob.

And, if I am not mistaken, he repeatedly had mandates from the people so didn't need to get into this circle-jerk of forming a coalition.

However, that didn't make any difference to the ruling classes who learned from experience that it's better (and less expensive) to keep this coalition on the never never rather than allow them accession and then have to roll the tanks against them at some time in the future.

4 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The guy who just lead his party to an astounding election victory is no good at politics…. says SABloke

????????????

and the unelected, caretaker PM is????

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, h90 said:

yes agree....no important reforms but also no nightmare a 9 years of nothing. Politically I am happy with nothing...no red shirts shooting no yellow shirts blocking the airports full with tourists....just boring 9 years of nothing.

Lets hope we now see some progress..

Just wish the EC would fire on all cylinders for a change.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Cowards attitude.

Leaders speak up and say things as they are, they don’t cower as sycophants.

Pita is up for the fight.

Good on him.

They say that AFTER they're elected. This guy is walking on thin ice and chatter like this will assure the military senators give him a "thumbs DOWN."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Joe Farang said:

His party has only 151/500.

The only way he will be PM is he makes a deal with the Shinawatras who the Asset Scrutiny Commission was setup to investigate.

His party has the most seats - they won.

All recent Thai governments have been coalitions (including Prayuth’s).

Who set up the Asset Scrutiny Committee?

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, webfact said:

PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE Pita Limjaroenrat said today (June 6) caretaker prime minister Prayut Chan-o-cha is yet to be held accountable for whatever loss and damage which he may have caused to the people and country over the last nine years.

He's right, of course, but is it really wise to say this out loud right now?

12 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Frankly it is immature to threaten someone from the military before you are running the country.

Expect another coup. 

Won’t happen.

The military are beat and they know it.

Pita can say as he pleases and there is nothing the khaki clad dildos can do about it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Nah. You don't know what he did. How would you feel if you found out he embezzled $21 billion from the treasury? Would that change your lenient judgment of him? I am hopeful his crimes against the nation will be revealed over time. 

Can you tell me the source of this figure? 

What did Prayuth do wrong? (Update: Thank you Spider Mike, Why am I  not surprised to hear that.)

What about Prawit? And Wissanu? Who covered for him and the convicted Heroin dealer who's name I can't be R'st to look up?

Edited by chalawaan

1 hour ago, Caldera said:

He's right, of course, but is it really wise to say this out loud right now?

I think they may have some powerful backing in the wings, not to mention there will be a near revolution if the elites get ahead of themselves at this point. 

I'm no fan of Taksin's but if he won every election by an landslide and young Pita is even ahead of his records, they are on a hiding to nothing by trying to gun their way out of this loss. This is not Myanmar. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Won’t happen.

The military are beat and they know it.

Pita can say as he pleases and there is nothing the khaki clad dildos can do about it.

Don’t get too cocky. Just look at what happened in Myanmar. I’m sure the junta there will be very pleased to help out their Thai colleagues if needed. The people can want whatever they want and have elections and whatnot, but if the military decides otherwise, the people won’t get it.

• Like 1