Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

5 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

If incidents like this contribute to the END of ‘beauty pageants”, we will ALL be better off. A relic of the fifties.

incidents like this will not contribute to the end of beauty pageants,  even if they did how would it make any body "better off"  

You are still using capitals to express your outrage, just like a teenage girl

7 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

especially in the eyes of real men

I thought that is an objective truth? Men aren't beautiful and don't even try....well this article proofs me wrong...but real men.

11 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

incidents like this will not contribute to the end of beauty pageants,  even if they did how would it make any body "better off"  

You are still using capitals to express your outrage, just like a teenage girl

parading empty head meat on the stage and give numbers on how they look like is really not something that great...that is even 2 steps below professional bodybuilder competition.

Everyone should do and watch what they like....I don't have a problem with it, but it is not really an achievement of civilization. There are no skills involved.....if they do a cage fighting against each other it would have more value....Or combine it with an IQ test...whoever finds Russia on the world map in under 5 min win....

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

When Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner was voted Woman of the Year, you know western society has gone stark, raving mad.

Next we'll have Elliot (Ellen) Page being voted Man of the Year.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

He, he, he, doesn't look too bad, don't pulled into this craziness.

Personally I like to be fair.

A long time ago I met a beautiful girl in Nana. She was stunning on stage. And she still looked stunning in a dark hotel room. But after I did some "research" I discovered that she was not born that way.

Then she told me she had the full operation when she was 16. 

Obviously, she couldn't be pregnant and have babies, but apart from that she was just like any other girl.

She wasn't a man anymore. She was a girl. She was a "she".

And looking at that picture The Miss looks pretty much like a she to me.

And then there are people like Lia Thomas, which claim that they are a woman, without any female attributes. I wouldn't call him her. 

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally I like to be fair.

A long time ago I met a beautiful girl in Nana. She was stunning on stage. And she still looked stunning in a dark hotel room. But after I did some "research" I discovered that she was not born that way.

Then she told me she had the full operation when she was 16. 

Obviously, she couldn't be pregnant and have babies, but apart from that she was just like any other girl.

She wasn't a man anymore. She was a girl. She was a "she".

And looking at that picture The Miss looks pretty much like a she to me.

And then there are people like Lia Thomas, which claim that they are a woman, without any female attributes. I wouldn't call him her. 

So you had sex with a man. That's okay, a lot do. And since there aren't any nerve endings in that place like a woman has, she (he) didn't feel anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doctor Tom said:

That's because he's a bloke. Nothing at all against how people wish to live, it's entirety up to them,  but a 'woman' is an adult human female.  He isn't one of those.  

Spot on Dr. And as someone above said ' How do the female contestants feel about a bloke winning '.

So what's the betting that miss universe will be won by a man? I think the way things are at the moment that it is a strong possibility there will be a man amongst the first 3. as the organisers would not want to face the outrage and hysteria coupled with accusations of "right wing" intervention should that not be the case  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

So you had sex with a man. That's okay, a lot do. And since there aren't any nerve endings in that place like a woman has, she (he) didn't feel anything.

It seems your definition of sex is very limited. There are lots of nerve endings in lots of places which both women and men have naturally. 

• Thanks 1

A woman has more nerve endings in the clitoris than most anywhere else, and double that of a penis. My definition of sex? All I said is that she (he) didn't feel anything down below, as in the fake vagina. Maybe a little pressure, but not like a woman will.

• Thumbs Up 1

What in Satans Name is wrong with this world. It's a MISS contest That Doesn't include Modified persons or persons that believe they are Female in a Male body .

The contest is for 100% Females that are Born Females .

They are doing the same in sports. The IT'S (Transgender females )that are born Man they have an advantage in Female sports . Absolutely 100% Wrong.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, digger70 said:

What in Satans Name is wrong with this world. It's a MISS contest That Doesn't include Modified persons or persons that believe they are Female in a Male body .

They are doing the same in sports. The IT'S (Transgender females )that are born Man they have an advantage in Female sports . Absolutely 100% Wrong.

Obviously their rules don't state what you would want them to state.

4 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Come on.....that is so 1970.....today we must accept the feeling of other people not the reality. That was always in old civilizations just before their end....like in the Roman empire. We are at that endpoint now.

6 minutes ago, digger70 said:

The world is changing - you need to move with the times!  100 years ago people thought homosexuality, mixed-race marriage and divorce was wrong.  It's called 'progress'. ????

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Obviously their rules don't state what you would want them to state.

I don't know about the MISS contests But there was a big stink in the sport world about the Trans gender So called Women.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, h90 said:

Come on.....that is so 1970.....today we must accept the feeling of other people not the reality. That was always in old civilizations just before their end....like in the Roman empire. We are at that endpoint now.

1970 or 2023  There are TWO Genders for competition sport to compete with equal power strength the Genders are Females for Female competition and Males for Male competition .  

If you are a woman, it is essentially physically impossible for you to perform at the same level as the top men in the same sport.

Look at Olympic records in similar sports, and you will notice a trend of men consistently, across the board, outperforming women in the same sport, barring specific examples. It is simply a biological fact that men are physically stronger and faster than women (on average), which means that the top-level male athletes will always outperform their female counterparts.

• Like 1

Move with the times ,Yes.   Gay and mixed race marriages and divorce is Fine .

I am talking about an equal chance in Beauty competition and  Any competition ,Female in Female sport and Males in Male sports .   

If you are a woman, it is essentially physically impossible for you to perform at the same level as the top men in the same sport.

Look at Olympic records in similar sports, and you will notice a trend of men consistently, across the board, outperforming women in the same sport, barring specific examples. It is simply a biological fact that men are physically stronger and faster than women (on average), which means that the top-level male athletes will always outperform their female counterparts.

58 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Would not be surprised if a woman wins Mr Universe either, 

Or maybe a cat or a dog ..... who knows. Apparently there are many many genders and if someone identifies with a cat or dog whatever , then they must be given an equal opportunity to compete.

• Like 1

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairiest of them all?

Top right, bottom left is Brad Pitt's former wife.

The other two depict and I quote....

"a Freddie Mercury look alike"

"a man dressed and made up to look

like one"

"looks like a young David Bowie"

"looks terrible"

"a grotesque farce"

"this thing is no lady"

"2/10"  among more elaborate descriptions lol

May I suggest a new pair of prescription glasses?

'

20230711_140623.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, digger70 said:

1970 or 2023  There are TWO Genders for competition sport to compete with equal power strength the Genders are Females for Female competition and Males for Male competition .  

No no...there are now 67 genders...and that was a few years ago....I am sure now it is already >100.

Must be very difficult for the young people to figure out which two are compatible to procreate...

No no women are equal strong...see her the Avi Silberberg girl benchpress 167kg

https://www.sportbible.com/other/male-enters-womens-powerlifting-event-and-shatters-record-848829-20230330

(read the link before answering)

1 hour ago, Denim said:

Or maybe a cat or a dog ..... who knows. Apparently there are many many genders and if someone identifies with a cat or dog whatever , then they must be given an equal opportunity to compete.

That would never happen.