Typical Farang. Wifebeater, overweight, unshave, flip flops, tattoed at the ATM

Goat

phom sun baht. wife spends her own money. In every subject there are always 2 types of people in the world. In this subject there are desperate givers and takers. They exist everywhere on earth, not only in SEA. You come here and make yourself a target then expect to be targeted, just a prey being hunted. And all the while you thought you were the hunter ????????????

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Thai "music" is complete garbage. Either it's terrible, shallow, wannabe-rap about Thailand numma 1, or it's high pitched female singing with a terrible, karaoke-sounding, bad instrumental from a keyboard.

As usual, trying to imitate something that requires any kind of creative talent and completely failing. Good old Thai media.

Carabao isnt

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Thai "music" is complete garbage. Either it's terrible, shallow, wannabe-rap about Thailand numma 1, or it's high pitched female singing with a terrible, karaoke-sounding, bad instrumental from a keyboard.

As usual, trying to imitate something that requires any kind of creative talent and completely failing. Good old Thai media.

If you think that Thai music is complete garbage, you must have missed a lot of the UK punk and grunge music of the 1980s. It was worse than soi dogs howling in the middle of the night.

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

I dont hand over cash to them. I wouldnt want them thinking I thought they were prostitutes.

But there are travelling expenses, grooming expenses, gym fees etc etc. Its not cheap being wonderful.

That reminds me of a farang who also never paid money to the girls. He just gave them an iPad, motorcycle, etc. But he would never ever pay... 

• Haha 1

I couldn't find much evidence in the video that a moral judgment was being made about either the farang or the girls at the ATM. The video seems to be more a celebration of rap and hood culture: bubble booty twerking, motorcycle and car street racing, fake gold teeth, getting hot girls, making money, being successful.

The lyrics during the ATM scene are: "baby to adult, my skin dark like a coal, get out the Zone, we go to the Show." These lyrics do somewhat deliver a "why not stick to your own kind" message, or perhaps be saying "Baby, give me a shot; I can take care of you just as well as some stinky old foreigner." But it seems to be being said more out of ego and machismo than nationalism or any solidarity with women. I didn't find the overtly political message the OP found.

I'm reminded of what Yinn (a female Thai poster on this forum) once said to me when I asked her if she agreed with my interpretation of the message in a Thai song. She told me: "It's just a song."

Edited by Gecko123
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me of a farang who also never paid money to the girls. He just gave them an iPad, motorcycle, etc. But he would never ever pay... 

you misunderstand.

they pay for his dinner. they ask him out. they pay for the condoms and hotel. they pay for his taxi home after.... and disinfectant.

are you forgetting he is the goat ? 

Edited by stoner
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

what's so wrong about wearing flip flops in a warm country?

i can't let my feet breathe and be comfortable because of farang fashion police?

why don't you stop looking at what other men are wearing?

Edited by save the frogs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, stoner said:

you misunderstand.

they pay for his dinner. they ask him out. they pay for the condoms and hotel. they pay for his taxi home after.... and disAinfectant.

are you forgetting he is the goat ? 

Yes, a goat eat anything, anywhere, well know aknownledge

13 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Your link certainly does not say most Thais are in debt, in fact it says the opposite!

"As a result, the number of people who became indebted jumped to 37% in 2022 from 30% in 2017. "

As I am sure you are aware, 37% is not the majority

Have a nice day

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Goat said:

I know I have spent millions of baht here at the ATM.

I actually had to take a second look to make sure it actually wasnt me in the video. He looks just like me.

Different face same act... how sad.

• Like 1

This is just a lazy trope.

No better than a Western song depicting all Thai women as tattooed, stretch marked prostitutes. The only difference is that such a tasteless generalization would never be allowed in the West whereas here the government actually participates in the mocking of foreigners.

• Thanks 1