Body of Missing German Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

webfact

28 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

posting false information, she was 17, not 15. 

The 15-year old was with a different man at the premises according to all the reports at the time.

Expand  

On the local radio station here in Pattaya 103fm they said the girl Hans Peter Mack was with, was VERY YOUNG 

She was a very young girl.

17yo is not very young. 

I reckon your information is false, I'm believing the radio station 

I'm believing the several reports from different sources at the time that were published in the press, (much more likely to be accurate bearing in mind defamation laws here) rather than a radio report now when he's dead.

1 minute ago, Reigntax said:

That’s from 5 years ago. A lot seems to have occurred since!!

I am referring to the current obsession with people wanting to talk about an encounter with a fifteen year old girl. 
He’s dead, but they want to talk about it anyway. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, burner2014 said:

Can someone explain me why no News outlet writes about this? https://www.pattayamail.com/news/2-foreign-pedophiles-thai-pimp-nabbed-pattaya-trafficking-bust-203448

2018... Police arrested Hans Peter Walter Mack and Omarath Kathueay for human trafficking of minors. Police arrested a German national and a Thai ...

It's an easy google search. Motive? No idea but that Mack guy was definitely not a great good awesome guy.

Was he indicted, tried, convicted? Perhaps that's why?

43 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're right, he could not have been "found innocent as everyone is innocent until proven guilty.   Under every legal system, without exception, that makes him innocent of the charges.

People say the same about Vlad The Impaler !

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Ever considered he was sitting in the load area?Or how tall do you thing the foreigner must have been to comfortably rest his arm on that fridge while standing besides the truck?
Do you think the vehicle in the other lane was also stopped because it wasa not moving in the picture?

image.png.fdc7d601c02d773571c7c1a54681a2d7.png

Geeze, I hope they're not parked because once that traffic light changes to green they are going to get crushed by all that traffic waiting at the red light. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Who cares? You don't get just busted at a minor trafficking raid... he clearly was in these bars. Otherwise he wouldn't have to go to the police station if he just slept in his house.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The original article from The Nation and other sources stated that there were two men on the premises and two girls, a 15-year old with one man and a 17-year old with Mack.

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/2-foreign-pedophiles-thai-pimp-nabbed-pattaya-trafficking-bust-203448

So you think a man in his late 50's with a 17 year old (who may have actually been 15) is OK?

Let's agree to disagree on that one.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'm believing the several reports from different sources at the time that were published in the press, (much more likely to be accurate bearing in mind defamation laws here) rather than a radio report now when he's dead.

The radio announcer (Tommy Dee) made several comments throughout the morning highlighting the fact that they needed to take care when preparing the news report this morning due to the high profile death of the German (Mack). 

They made every effort to get it right and correctly reporting this incident. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

3 minutes ago, burner2014 said:
4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Who cares? You don't get just busted at a minor trafficking raid... he clearly was in these bars. Otherwise he wouldn't have to go to the police station if he just slept in his house.

Well, you should care about accuracy.  It didn't happen at a bar and he wasn't prosecuted.  

Just now, JonnyF said:

So you think a man in his late 50's with a 17 year old (who may have actually been 15) is OK?

No it's totally not okay and the media does a super bad job not even mentioning the stuff that happened 2018. Even if he didn't get convicted he got questioned and was present at a minor trafficking raid. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:
17 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The original article from The Nation and other sources stated that there were two men on the premises and two girls, a 15-year old with one man and a 17-year old with Mack.

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/2-foreign-pedophiles-thai-pimp-nabbed-pattaya-trafficking-bust-203448

Expand  

Well, how about agreeing that I did not say that is ok?  

I did say that he was apparently with a 17-year old, not a 15-year old.

1 minute ago, burner2014 said:

No it's totally not okay and the media does a super bad job not even mentioning the stuff that happened 2018. Even if he didn't get convicted he got questioned and was present at a minor trafficking raid. 

But, has zero to do with the fella found all cut up. Now does it?

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

But, has zero to do with the fella found all cut up. Now does it?

You think so? Paints for me a total different picture on who he was and with what people he hang out. There is a reason why someone gets killed ???? we will maybe know more, maybe it was only the money.

2 minutes ago, burner2014 said:
4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Expand  

"Even if he didn't get convicted he got questioned and was present at a minor trafficking raid".

So, legally, that makes him innocent of the charges, regardless of his intentions and, as untoward as it may appear, just being there isn't illegal, is it?

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

"Even if he didn't get convicted he got questioned and was present at a minor trafficking raid".

So, legally, that makes him innocent of the charges, regardless of his intentions and, as untoward as it may appear, just being there isn't illegal, is it?

Legally you are right. 

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well, how about agreeing that I did not say that is ok?  

I did say that he was apparently with a 17-year old, not a 15-year old.

The reporting is very unclear. 15 or 17? Who knows whether him or his friend chose the 15 year old and which settled for the 17 year old. It's a pretty disgusting predicament for a man in his late 50's to be found in either way IMO.

Given his level of wealth and the history of the Thai police force, it doesn't take a genius to see how he could have avoided being charged.

It's not the type of behaviour that elicits sympathy from me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The reporting is very unclear. 15 or 17? Who knows whether him or his friend chose the 15 year old and which settled for the 17 year old. It's a pretty disgusting predicament for a man in his late 50's to be found in either way IMO.

Given his level of wealth and the history of the Thai police force, it doesn't take a genius to see how he could have avoided being charged.

It's not the type of behaviour that elicits sympathy from me.

Yeah exactly what I am trying to say... there is a reason this report is there and the sympathy for this guy is near 0 for me.  

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

To be fair, only the Pattaya Mail reports it in that manner; mentioning a Thai man and two foreigners. You don’t see the ‘second foreigner’ pictured anywhere. Nor do we see a Thai man. 
In fact another article mentions a second 14 year old girl; though no mention of her providing any ‘service’. 

9 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Someone should get a life, instead of disputing everyone's post in every possible thread on this forum.

Guess who. Oh an TOP posters doesn't refer to the quality of their posts

image.png.2a9837e340096bda2f81ba13c43053dc.png

I'm disappointed. 

I was hoping to have the highest score. 

I'm happy to be a high scorer on this thread, way too much misinformation, false information, it needs to be corrected, I've spent days correcting members. 

BTW, you should look at yourself, how is your life going, do you have a life?

Who's got the bloody time to seek out the stats of members. 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, burner2014 said:

Can someone explain me why no News outlet writes about this? https://www.pattayamail.com/news/2-foreign-pedophiles-thai-pimp-nabbed-pattaya-trafficking-bust-203448

2018... Police arrested Hans Peter Walter Mack and Omarath Kathueay for human trafficking of minors. Police arrested a German national and a Thai ...

It's an easy google search. Motive? No idea but that Mack guy was definitely not a great good awesome guy.

They clearly have if you read about it from a news outlet. Why should they mention it, unless it’s relevant to the murder? Should someone mention cookies you stole from the jar after your demise?

Sad that people feel the need…

1 minute ago, BenStark said:

Someone should get a life, instead of disputing everyone's post in every possible thread on this forum.

You should realise that this is a forum and there is no reason for its existence other than generating comments and that you are not here to monitor my posts so religiously, even though you seem to enjoy it so much.  As it happens, most of the comments that I respond to are full of false information and accusations but, even if they weren't, I'd still be entitled to comment any way I choose as everyone else is.   By the way, your stalking doesn't bother me, sorry to disappoint you.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, burner2014 said:
16 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Expand  

Legally you are right. 

Yes, I know I am, thank you.