Trump blasts Senate GOP for lack of action on Biden

Social Media

On 7/25/2023 at 9:18 AM, Social Media said:

image.png

Former President Trump on Monday criticized Senate Republican leaders for not being as critical of President Biden as House Republicans have been.

GOP House members have made a concerted effort to paint Biden and the Department of Justice as corrupt, using the DOJ prosecution of Hunter Biden for ammunition. They argue Hunter Biden received too lenient a sentence, among other things.

There have been staunch critics of both Bidens in the Senate GOP, as well, but the Senate GOP’s leadership tends to be much more muted than the House on the issue.

Joe Biden is the most corrupt President in the history of the United States, which is being undeniably proven in the House of Representatives every single day,” Trump posted on Truth Social Monday.

“But with all of these horrible revelations and facts, why hasn’t Republican ‘leadership’ in the Senate spoken up and rebuked Crooked Joe Biden and the Radical Left Democrats, Fascists, and Marxists for their criminal acts against our Country, some of them against me. How long does America have to wait for the Senate to ACT?” Trump added.

FULL STORY

THE-HILL.png

How embarrassing..............:ohmy:

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, ozimoron said:

You'd be wrong. It was a serious question and my suspicions have been borne out most likely.

Nope, I'm thinking a lack of sense of ( humour), for you non Americans