If you were looking for a new relationship today what age gap would you aim for and why?

On 8/2/2023 at 5:19 PM, NextG said:

Gosh you really love ‘ad-homs’ or you really are one of life’s victims. Give the phrase a rest ???? We’ve got the point by now. ‘Wokeness’ and feminism are all against you ????

Now, with regard to age… it’s not always an issue if you are actually compatible and I’m not talking about affordability here. 

‘Wokeness’ and feminism are all against you ????

If you think they are for the benefit of men you must have been sleeping the last 20 years.

I don't date based on age.  I date based on mutual interests.  But given that for most of my life I've looked at least 10 year younger than I am (most people comment on that when I tell them my age), I usually end up with women who are 5 to 15 years younger than me.  It just happens.  When I was younger I used to date older women.  Virtually all of them broke it off as they started looking significantly older than me.  It seems Western gals don't want partners who look like their sons.

Edited by connda

43 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I'm 75 my wife is 58 so if I had to pick again, I'd go for a 20yo.

All the way with you there Old Croc, even 18, or 19 the younger (legal) the better.

12 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I agree, why would someone want to get married if over 50? Makes no sense to me.

Married 36, wife 24. 22 years late, going well in all areas.

If something happened to my wife, I'd stay single and have sex with 20-year olds if I could.

I got married at 55 as I, and more importantly my wife (25), wanted children.  

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

‘Wokeness’ and feminism are all against you ????

If you think they are for the benefit of men you must have been sleeping the last 20 years.

Another 🤡 who has no idea of the meaning of ‘woke’?

It’s just ‘weak’ men whining and co-opting a term for their own pathetic purpose. 
Staying ‘woke’ has nothing to do with losers finding excuses for their failures. 

2 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

Twenty years older than me.  I want to take 100% of everything they own.

They have at least 2mln baht waiting to be paid in 3-4 different banks.

7 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Oh really?  With a Thai partner?  

Well if you've ever read my posts you'd know my wife is a bit of an odd Thai duck.

After her parents died she and her siblings were farmed out to relatives, and she ended up in Chicago with her aunt and uncle.

Went to High School and university in Chicago before going to Singapore to work, where we met.

So our life experiences are pretty similar, we laugh at the same movies, comedians, argue constantly about politics, the list goes on and on