Ron DeSantis suggests he would pardon Trump on any federal charges

Social Media

12 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

I dont know which of these two dog and pony shows give me more amusement. The Thai election debacle or the Trump/Biden comedy act. ????

It’s the constituent emotional turmoil that each opposition has about the comedy act that is so amusing ????????????

• Like 2

3 hours ago, animalmagic said:

Does the fact that he would pardon him mean that he thinks Trump is guilty?!  Tell me it's not so!

Watch this space with Hunter and Daddy Joe at the end of his tenancy ! He's going to be signing FBI and DOJ pardons 24/7 in his last week of office if Trump (or any Rep candidate for P) is near to any sort of victory

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Hasn't that weasel forgotten one tiny detail? He has to become president first.

He just might if he outright declares now that he will pardon Trump if elected and Trump stands down now and endorses Ron so as to get a pardon!

4 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

I dont know which of these two dog and pony shows give me more amusement. The Thai election debacle or the Trump/Biden comedy act. ????

Personally I don’t find it amusing in the slightest not one tiny bit it is deadly serious make no mistake about that.on one hand you have an evil obviously corrupt criminal who btw enabled Putin mismanaged Covid and consciously made decisions that made it worse for his personal benefit systematically tryed to destroy the institutions that keep this country going sir that’s just for starters.then you have Biden doing good things for our alliances putting the country back on track as they attack his only surviving son.please excuse me if I don’t find that amusing (please don’t take my reaction personally it’s not meant to be)Of course bobble head Ron would offer a pardon he’s pandering for votes he isent going to be president ever he’s on the wane just his comments on slavery should be enough to do him in not to mention abortion conceal carry he’s burnt toast