The chance of Trump winning another term is very real

Social Media

26 minutes ago, placeholder said:

On legal questions, absolutely. 

I think you are confusing his legal opinion with support. That he sees many of the legal attacks on Trump and unsound does not make him a Trump supporter. 

I think it is likely Trump will get convicted of something, does that make me a Biden supporter? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

For the anti democracy, pro American dictatorship Magadonians, he's their train wreck. But they're too thick to see the obvious -- he's only in it for himself. 

How has he benefited from his Presidency? 

• Haha 1

1) what states that Trump lost last time might he now win? (Poss Pa but prob not., Ga. if lightening strikes)

2) what states that he won might he lose? (NC was close, Pot and Abortion will be on the ballot in Fla.)

3) What states that were purple are now dark purple/blue (Col., Az, Mich)

4) What Purple states are now trending Red? (none).

Edited by LaosLover
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think you are confusing his legal opinion with support. That he sees many of the legal attacks on Trump and unsound does not make him a Trump supporter. 

I think it is likely Trump will get convicted of something, does that make me a Biden supporter? 

I don't really want to go into this but for Dershowitz a hugely important issue is Israel and he rejoiced in Trump's hardline support of Netanyahu. Whereas his criticisms of other Trump policies were decidedly tepid. So I suspect, that for all his naysaying, Dershowitz actually does support Trump.

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I don't really want to go into this but for Dershowitz a hugely important issue is Israel and he rejoiced in Trump's hardline support of Netanyahu. Whereas his criticisms of other Trump policies were decidedly tepid. So I suspect, that for all his naysaying, Dershowitz actually does support Trump.

WRONG!

Dershowitz is not a Trump supporter. 

Your Israel theory is specious and actually offensive. 

Dershowitz IS a CIVIL LIBERTIES lawyer.

He's being consistent with this during his long career. 

Remember when the ACLU defended Nazis right to march in Skokie?

Who you're defending is irrelevant. 

This explains his rather surprising positions on Trump's legal problems.

‘What Happened to Alan Dershowitz?’ - POLITICO Magazine

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

And Biden predicted the July 4th, yes? 

Like Jane Fonda said, Covid was God's gift to the left. 

Jane Fonda says coronavirus is 'God's gift to the left' because it could help Biden defeat Trump | Fox News

I support Jane on this 1,000%.

In the Trump Dump I moved from to here, Covid was like The Grim Reaper for old Confederate Flag wavers. I personally urged many a neighbor to drink bleach, as slyly suggested by their leader.

Result: My county was deep-red, now it's medium-pink.

Die, retards, Die! I remember an old saying, "avoid something like the plague". It was too tall an order for those bible morons. People who jog behind buses are more astute.

This incarnation didn't work out for those dumb rednecks,. Role those karmic dice and try to come back as a tree frog, losers.

Edited by LaosLover
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

" What remains to be seen is whether he’ll be able to keep the grift going post-presidency. Members of Congress, his administrationpolitical supportersspecial interests and foreign governments flocked to his properties in numbers never seen before. He also, over and over again, directed government spending to his properties, from his insistence on doing government business at Mar-a-Lago to Mike Pence staying at Doonbeg when he had meetings all the way on the other side of Ireland to his attempt to host the G-7 Conference at his struggling Trump National Doral property."

Full article here: https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-investigations/trump-reported-making-more-than-1-6-billion-while-president/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

WRONG!

Dershowitz is not a Trump supporter. 

Your Israel theory is specious and actually offensive. 

Dershowitz IS a CIVIL LIBERTIES lawyer.

He's being consistent with this during his long career. 

Remember when the ACLU defended Nazis right to march in Skokie?

Who you're defending is irrelevant. 

This explains his rather surprising positions on Trump's legal problems.

‘What Happened to Alan Dershowitz?’ - POLITICO Magazine

And that the left threw Dershowitz, a lifelong liberal and Clinton supporter for because he stands for truth is telling. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

And that the left threw Dershowitz, a lifelong liberal and Clinton supporter for because he stands for truth is telling. 

It's more layered than that actually. 

Not everyone on the left was thrilled when the ACLU defended Nazis.

54 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Trump is only interested in Trump, values? the man is a rapist, a cheat, a criminal and probably a traitor. A forgotten generation ? A generation who have lived on debt, way beyond their means, the 36 trillion debt is coming home to roost, they shouldn't whine with pathos, the American dream is dead, it is as it is, welcome to reality.

Like i said apparently you never watched the video !

7 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

The demand, delivered at a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday, echoed Trump’s conduct at issue during his first impeachment, when Trump withheld aid from Ukraine while pressuring the country’s president to announce an investigation of Biden.

The unsuccessful impeachment that did not convict him, you mean?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thanks 1

I was reading about a possible Malaria outbreak getting going in Florida. Is this not judgement from The Lord?

I am urging all Republicans to desist from Malaria treatment in the future. Faucci's for it -and who knows what's in it?

Also: Trust Ron and Don. Only they can help you. How many times have they helpfully pointed this out?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Like i said apparently you never watched the video !

The world has moved on Sunshine, America isn't such a great place to live and hasn't been for 20 years or so, sensible policies, reality of expectations, and less arrogance has made Europe a far better place to live, certainly the likes of a bullying lying Trump would have long been tried and imprisoned for his criminal antics in Europe but inequality is Americas hallmark, whether Democrats or GOP rule only the wealthy have a chance, the rest can barely pay their medical bills.

• Haha 1

If Trump gets back in power, at least the pipeline in Canada can get built along side the hundreds of other pipelines

in the USA to the golf of Mexico.  Green Biden shut it down. Also Trump does not need prompt cards to

say what he wants  to say. He dos not stumble along as much as Biden does, oh and he is a few years younger.

Retirement at 80 should be iron clad in politics. IMO

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

No it is not real. Which civilized country would elect a president with such a track record of being involved in legal cases, scandals, manipulation and ignorance of constitution ?  Hey, I know the chances are real but I want to know how people can possibly justify this level of wrong doing with all kind reasons full of twists and turns. It's just unbelievable how creative they are to find the justifications against their conscience.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, oustaristocrats said:

No it is not real. Which civilized country would elect a president with such a track record of being involved in legal cases, scandals, manipulation and ignorance of constitution ?  Hey, I know the chances are real but I want to know how people can possibly justify this level of wrong doing with all kind reasons full of twists and turns. It's just unbelievable how creative they are to find the justifications against their conscience.

Yes, it reflects horribly on the USA that he was elected even once.

But cliche time -- fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

He started benefiting before he took office:

"Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach resort owned by the Trump Organization, doubled its initiation fee to $200,000 following the election of Donald Trump as president. "  https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/25/mar-a-lago-membership-fee-doubles-to-200000.html

He didn't stop there, but I won't attempt to give an overview of the ways Trump profited or attempted to profit from the Presidency.

Edited by heybruce
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Another cut-and-paster then? 

I don't blame him for wanting to stay in his own properties. As I understand it, his properties were much more popular before he was elected than after, and his net worth is significantly lower now, than it was prior to his election. 

"As I understand it'''

Please share with us the credible, independently audited accounts of Trump's net worth that led you to this understanding.

• Thumbs Up 2