Hunter Biden's former business partner tells Congress about Joe Biden calls

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

Changing the subject slightly... Why would the man not be armed? Isn't it a Constitutional requirement? Is there a law proscribing standing outside someone's house?

Strange comment. Its not a Constitutional requirement to carry a gun in Washington. The reason he was there is because Trump put out Obamas address on truth Social and this idiot took up the challenge:

Taylor Taranto allegedly made "several concerning statements" while livestreaming outside the Obama home, prosecutors said in a memo ahead of Taranto's detention hearing originally set for Wednesday afternoon.

In the detention memo, the government also alleges Taranto re-posted a post from former President Donald Trump citing what was supposedly the location of the Obama home.

"On Telegram, Taranto then stated, 'We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta's and Obama's,'" according to prosecutors.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-guns-arrested-obama-home-attempted-evade-secret/story?id=100721557

• Like 1

I look at all this and laugh my socks off. It's a wonder that the rest of the world don't look at the US and say.... This is the example we should follow, here is world leadership at its finest... The so called leader of the free world, being dragged into sleazy goings on by his son, allegedly... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So Devon Archer volunteers to speak before the committee which desperately wants evidence that Joe Biden was making money out of this and offers them nothing to prove that?

Remember Mr Archer did not speak under oath—very curious.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Regular involvement in business meetings and being part of the company's brand is just "throwing a bone"?

You think Hunter was struggling?

You dont think the Vice President of the United States of America has to have any kind of integrity?

How naive do you think people are?

So, in brief, you still have nothing!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

No. You want me to have nothing. These are not the same.

What do you have, apart from vague allegations, based on cherry-picking parts of the testimony (around 20 calls during 10 years), and ignoring the other parts (they never talked business, Hunter was giving the "illusion", etc...)?

It's all "don't you think" etc...

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm not sure why you're ignoring what the article actually said and substituting the above fiction.  I presume you like this version better as it is less damming than the actual facts?

Unfortunately, you won't be the judge and won't get to choose how the evidence is presented to them.

Neither will you.

Do you have any uncontroversial proof of President Biden's guilt?

If so please publish it and send a copy to R Comer as committee have spent countless man hours and countless fund yet cannot seem to find any proof that could lead to a prosecution or a successful conviction of President Biden.

All I have heard and read so far from Comer, some but not all of the GOP and the Trumps supporters is rumour, allegations and sly digs, but no actual proof or evidence of ANY involvement in Hunter Biden's business.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

He was being used to promote the business.  He was involved in business meetings.  There's no way that Joe or Hunter weren't financially compensated for that.

Don YOU have any proof of your claim?

If you do please publish it.

If you don't have any hard proof then, as usual you are making things up, again.

7 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Not really. Biden was involved in the business. Someone must have been getting paid. It's fairly clear.

What's not clear is how you form your opinion that Biden was involved. I'm all ears.

I wonder what the MAGA acolytes are going to do when no charges are laid against Joe Biden? Drag out the gallows again? Pitchforks? Cane BBQ lanterns? Rally around the pine tree flag?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

Everything I am saying relates to the article, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I don't make up anything. That's you. Just read the article. I haven't said anything that isn't there.

If you're not making it up then surely you can post some evidence that passes a sanity check?

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Everything I am saying relates to the article, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I don't make up anything. That's you. Just read the article. I haven't said anything that isn't there.

But you still have NO proof, only your word which having read this post, is not worth anything.

Is everybody supposed to take your word for what has transpired?

Just now, BangkokReady said:

I just said it's in the article. I've only been referring to the article. Do you think it might be in the article???

There's absolutely no mention of Joe Biden being paid anything in the article. You're just making it all up. When you're called to account you just engage in silly evasions like when asked to name the chap in the article you claimed had said Biden was hired. What you are up to is the essence of trolling.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1