Pheu Thai in social media storm after parting ways with Move Forward

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Hunz Kittisak said:

Indeed I see more twists and turns 

As of now there’s no confirmation of which parties are in PT’s proposed coalition 

Many are jumping the gun calling PT traitors. 

Maybe. Maybe Thaksin has a plan B. They will still get into be with the enemy. This is how people will see it. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

PT already publicly announced that they broke the MOU with Move Forward. They turned around on their prior declarations of standing together. They do not stand behind what they announced before. And why? Because all they want to do is get into power and get Thaksin back into the country and his court convictions nullified. Hardly jumping the gun. It's done. And now they have to deal with the deserved backlash from their own voters who rightfully can feel deceived and abused.

I remembered the last time Pheu Thai

was the government and a majority in the House but still couldn’t get Taksin back. What change mate that they can do that this time with a weaker majority. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

I remembered the last time Pheu Thai

was the government and a majority in the House but still couldn’t get Taksin back. What change mate that they can do that this time with a weaker majority. 

I am not sure how they think they can do it. But they seem pretty convinced they can.

12 hours ago, keith101 said:

Its typical Pheu Thai they only want power and dont care about anything or anyone else it's all about them

And their loyal followers will be happy, not sad that MFP have gone

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

PTP to form the government, re-write the constitution and hold an early election will pacify the angry mob. Expect Pita to make a statement to clarify the reasons for the break up as a junta's evil plot. 

Are you breaking into stoners private stock.

There is no way that MFP is going to bail thaksin out.

There is also no chance of an early election once PT is in power the only way they will disolve early is the usual coup.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, keith101 said:

Its typical Pheu Thai they only want power and dont care about anything or anyone else it's all about them

This sounds eerily similar to a party and its criminally-encumbered leader in another big country an ocean away.

• Like 2