Pheu Thai and Bhumjaithai announce deal to form government

snoop1130

10 hours ago, DaddyWarbucks said:

If this means the continuing of legal weed, then I'm all for it.

If it means the return of Thaksin, then it will be chaos in the LOS.

So you would prefer Anutin's than Thaksin ?

That legal weed surely is doing your brain cells damage, so I suppose you should keep smoking it for Anutins sake.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

A nut in as prime minister............Add Big Joke into the pot, and it is probably time to look for a house in Cambodia, or Laos, because this Country will not be Farang friendly at all.

My laugh is for the first sentence.

The rest is not so funny

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, recom273 said:

For sure this is the second to worse result, the first being Prawit becoming PM, but honestly, what is brewing? Nothing, from what I can see. Life will go on as per normal in Thailand, people will moan in the market as they have for the last however many years since Taksins departure, and that’s it. 

.....and 4 years from now Move Forward will win a landslide victory  and Pita will rule.

• Thumbs Up 1

if this means the return of thaksin i am all for it

maybe it also means thailand will once again return to to be LOS (land of smiles)

and no longer be LOB (land of bull<deleted>)

anyway it will always be LOC ( land of corruption wich is fine by me)

anyone can use this to each and other advantage anyway

in other countries corruption is on higher levels ,here in thailand it starts at the lowest levels(our neighbourhood cop) issnt that so cute?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

212 seats.. Anutin can be PM as he has 250 senators to support him together with his own party 79 is already  329. PPRP will vote for him too and Settha stays behind empty handed... Good move of Pheu Thai

The scary thing is that to paraphase and Alice Coper song 

if these words you speak are true Thais are all military government stew if they do not llisten to the ANUTIN

tHE VOTE IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING

It is a group of people not so much interested in helping the country but in helping themselves.

PT is desperate to get their lord and savior backon ground a free man that like the ugly girl they will kiss anyone.

BJT has shown that in order for Anutin to stay relevant they will make any deals that they can with whoever they can.

The now question is how long willl Anutin and his momney backers stay and when will they pull the plug to start the next coup attempts.

Will Sretha be able to get the votes considering the hate that the militry has for Thaksin and Yingluck.  Add to that the fact that you have a man that is under investigation for major tax crimes running for PM.

Imagine if they vote a tax cheat or manipulator in as PM after refusing Pita and putting him through courts.

The streets are not going to be very quiet and Thaksin better stay away for at least a year to make sure that Anutin does not stab him in the back.

Edited by kingstonkid

Good luck, Thailand, good luck!

Missing is Thammanat, the miracle traveller converting flour into illegal powders mid-air, then Chalerm "the boozer" with his three lovely sons is not shown yet as well. Glad to see Phiphat, Saksayam and the rest of the flock - in essence nothing has changed except the increase in disappointment of voters. Wondering now, how well, if at all, this might go down those 14.4 million who were ....... short changed, again? 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

What a bleeding mess.. smiles all around yet they they screwed the majority voter.

once they have a functioning government and a pm all will change - this is just to get in the door - no matter what happens the junta parties got the boot by the people, i fully expect a coup before the end of the year

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Good luck, Thailand, good luck!

Missing is Thammanat, the miracle traveller converting flour into illegal powders mid-air, 

He's not missing. He's been very much in the thick of the activity over the last couple of weeks. 

Phalang Pracharath Party leader Gen Prawit Wongsuwan said Tuesday morning he has yet to receive an invitation to join the Pheu Thai-led coalition. Asked if he's interested, Prawit said "I haven't say yes."

https://twitter.com/KhaosodEnglish/status/1688745827576283136