Wissanu asks Thaksin not to return on weekends or public holidays

snoop1130

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the Thai government has already prepared plans to handle the situation,

Is this why among other reasons the RTP has yet to implement the Prevention and Suppression of Torture and Enforced Dissapearance Act of 2022? 

RTP says it lacks the money, training, equipment and guidelines to implement the law. You know, like it seems with all the other laws RTP is supposed to enforce.

Just as an aside, the RTP is under the supervision ofthe National Police Commission chaired by PM Prayut.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The military are neutered.

Yesterday’s heroes.

Done and dusted.

I think they still have weapons. 

I seem to remember before the last coup some saying it wouldn't happen as a lot of the actual soldiers are from red shirt areas so wouldn't get involved. The water melon army,  green on the outside but red on the inside. That didn't work out. 

• Like 1

It's quite amusing how whenever corrupt politicians are caught in the act, with clear evidence of their wrongdoing, they quickly begin to cry out that the accusations and/or legal actions against them are driven by political motives. Unfortunately it often works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bannork said:

From the poster who excitedly proclaimed Thaksin was coming back on his birthday. 

What happened there, Jim? 

And on the 10th, announced by his daughter. Tomorrow! 

That doc appointment didn't stop him and sis going to see the dictator Hun Sen. I bet they felt right at home there 

Wissanu said in Thai ขอว่าอย่า which translates as "Please don't '' or "I'm asking you to not....''

He wasn't begging Thaksin, rather, I think, he was playing down Thaksin's significance.

' Hey, come whenever you like, everything's  ready, just don't come on public holidays, it'll be a hassle.'

The date of his return is imminent.

Perhaps days, maybe weeks, possibly months, nevertheless, it’s happening.

The man is back, centre stage and there he’ll stay until MF finish him off.

Don't be surprised if he shows up on a weekend just to rub salt into the losers wounds.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, Roel said:

It's quite amusing how whenever corrupt politicians are caught in the act, with clear evidence of their wrongdoing, they quickly begin to cry out that the accusations and/or legal actions against them are driven by political motives. Unfortunately it often works.

Clear evidence?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, kimamey said:

I seem to remember before the last coup some saying it wouldn't happen as a lot of the actual soldiers are from red shirt areas so wouldn't get involved. The water melon army,  green on the outside but red on the inside. That didn't work out. 

What good are guns if you can’t use them?

8 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

What good are guns if you can’t use them?

I'm sure they can but three threat is often enough. 

If the military decide on a coup, and there's no suggestion yet that they will, but if they want to they've got a lot of experience. 

18 minutes ago, kimamey said:

I'm sure they can but three threat is often enough. 

If the military decide on a coup, and there's no suggestion yet that they will, but if they want to they've got a lot of experience. 

A lot of past experience with an uninformed and obedient public - neither of those descriptions still apply, particularly when it comes to the youth (an ever increasing demographic).

If they could get away with a military coup, it would have already happened.

Nowadays, Thaksin is their only hope to slow down the inevitable.

A failed coup would ensure that the elites are upended root and branch as their last bargaining chip - a non violent transition, would no longer be an option.

These cowards are too afraid to go all in on a certain loss.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The date of his return is imminent.

Perhaps days, maybe weeks, possibly months, nevertheless, it’s happening.

Don't be surprised if he shows up on a weekend just to rub salt into the losers wounds.

Boring comment...

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The date of his return is ps days, maybe weeks, possibly months, nevertheless, it’s happening.

I like your flexible use of English, Jim.

'Imminent' can mean months, lol 

Thaksin has always been back, backing his minions through his family. A typical old fashioned political clan.

Only he daren't come back, afraid the door will slam shut on him or worse .

20 times already, Jim 

36 minutes ago, bannork said:

I like your flexible use of English, Jim.

'Imminent' can mean months, lol 

Thaksin has always been back, backing his minions through his family. A typical old fashioned political clan.

Only he daren't come back, afraid the door will slam shut on him or worse .

20 times already, Jim 

He’s been out of the country for 17 years.

99% of his exile is over.

He’ll be home soon enough, most likely within weeks (an imminent timeframe when measured against the aforementioned 17 years) all dependent, of course, upon how the PM voting plays out in the coming days.

Do you think the many many Thais scattered across the globe in self imposed exile to avoid political persecution are wrong to be afraid of what awaits them whilst Thailand remains under junta rule?

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

He’s been out of the country for 17 years.

99% of his exile is over.

He’ll be home soon enough, most likely within weeks (an imminent timeframe when measured against the aforementioned 17 years) all dependent, of course, upon how the PM voting plays out in the coming days.

Do you think the many many Thais scattered across the globe in self imposed exile to avoid political persecution are wrong to be afraid of what awaits them whilst Thailand remains under juolfnta rule?

They're not wrong but they don't keep announcing they're coming home.

Can only cry wolf so many times 

7 hours ago, kimamey said:

That was at the last election when the cheating and lying were not so obvious.

It was also during the time when there were more older yellow shirts and rabid royalists.

Many of them have died off, but many more youths are around demanding a change.

The military was also a bit more popular, plus the thin skinned and boneheaded senators were not around either.

11 hours ago, bannork said:

Too many posters miss what Wissanu is really saying.

Wissanu is pointing out a very practical consideration. Thaksin needs to return on a week day because the banks need to be open to handle large cash withdrawals and deposits to ensure that Thaksin gets the best justice money can buy. 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

Wissanu is pointing out a very practical consideration. Thaksin needs to return on a week day because the banks need to be open to handle large cash withdrawals and deposits to ensure that Thaksin gets the best justice money can buy. 

Well said that man.

He just needs to make sure his driver is up to speed with who he is handing the goodies to.

We don't want another ' box of chocolates ' episode.

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is it only difficult with this criminal or with all criminals?

Imagine the police catches some criminals on the weekend. No sorry, we can't handle them now. Please wait until Monday when the office opens.

Really?

I suggest: Get in there! Or we throw you in.

dungeon-1.jpg

He says he's coming by private aircraft so perhaps that means the first officicials to see him will be immigration when he reports to have his passport stamped on arrival.

So if there's an issue where to hold him, simple answer, the IDC (Immigration Detention Cente) which by numerous reports is way less than comfortable and holds at any time plenty of unsavoury characters.

His family could bring him food in plastic bags with a plastic spoon and a drink in a plastic bag and a rubber band to hang the drink off his finger. 

• Like 1