Skateboard skirmish between foreigner and police sparks stir at Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok (video)

webfact

2 hours ago, keith101 said:

I would have a guess that he is Chinese and believes he can do whatever he wants without any repercussions for his actions which is a very Kevin and typical attitude  

Told to go home and grow up some more.

2 hours ago, Don Chance said:

A grown man with a skateboard.

Obviously you don't know much about the skateboard industry. All of the professionals and semi professionals are adults, and plenty of adults still skate. That skateboard the guy is holding however is more of a cruiser board simply meant for riding around, and looks rather 'gimmicky' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, keith101 said:

I would have a guess that he is Chinese and believes he can do whatever he wants without any repercussions for his actions which is a very Kevin and typical attitude  

100% judging by the sound of him.... all the better for Sino-Thai relations???????? ????... or he is so utterly restricted back home that the sight of enforcement which he expects to escape from brings out the worst!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Very good exercise, and who's against exercise but those that don't do it? Adults play badminton, a game usually thought of as a child's game.

I have never thought of badminton as a child's game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BestB said:

1. Good to see other 2 officers “helping”

2. If this was in US he would of been shot

3. if this was in other less violent countries , he would if been tasered om the spot

Perhaps he should've been. What if the 1st officer took a sudden hit to the head or anywhere for that matter?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, recom273 said:

It’s all speculation, it’s a forum and it’s a stupid TikTok video. Who cares? Why not join in the fun instead of gate-keeping every thread? 

"Why not join in the fun..."
Because fatuous speculation is not most people's idea of fun and this is the News Forum not the Stupid Tik Tok Speculation Forum

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

You're only racist if you cast aspersions and assign negative connotations generally and randomly toward isolated individuals of an ethnic group, because they belong to that group. Just because you've had bad experiences in China does not in and of itself justify malignant racism. then you've added another problem on top of the original one. I've seen racism against Blacks in the US rationalized similarly all of my 66 years, and it's ugly. Meanwhile I've run into more misbehaving British louts and blighters lately than any other group, with various other ethnicities also guilty, and very few Chinese by comparison. Granted, that's because of Covid, but fact nonetheless, and I'm not going to tar and feather any group because of it.

I say, steady on old chap, we're not all blighters.????

in the US the skateboard jerk would have been 6 ft under with compliments of the trigger-happy highway patrol cops.

When abroad it's really always surprising how some foreigners/farangs get a sudden sense of entitlement juste because they feel rich due to the exchange rate...

• Haha 1