Luxury car owner threatens debt collectors with pistol before fleeing

webfact

Top tip.  Immobilize the vehicle first, lift with tow truck, boot wheel, block in with additional vehicles.  Make sure you have visible identification of your authority to reposs vehicle.  Attach repossession documents and begin removal process (inventory interior items, document damage)  Always have one look out.  If threatened with bodily harm back away and notify Police.

Next time the entitled bully should understand there are few free rides.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

I doubt that there is any police force in the world that assigns a police officer to every Repo operation. Repo is a civil matter, not criminal.

A gun was produced, now it's a criminal matter !!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

Luxury car owner user

This Red Mustang owner must be so happy now his distinctive car is gathering so much attention ????

Luckily for him since his face is pixilated no one that knows him will figure out its him that like so many others are living beyond there means ???? 

5 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Tow trucks work better than tape... where were the RTP... if I were taping someone's car and that someone may appear at any time I would have backup.

Come on - the guy had a pistol - that's DANGEROUS!

• Thumbs Up 1

With all the debt from the posers and hi-so wanna be's, the bubble will explode in Thailand like in China. When you spend more then you earn, and obviously at one point cannot repay...it ends up by crashing like the US in the 2000, now China.

Default payment can concern anybody from the corporate majors to the somchai or the farang playing it big in a shiny porsche or a shiny new Toyota pickup.

The bankers, wealth asset managers, pension managers or developpers just never learn. The whole world pays for their mistakes crimes, when the bubble bursts. At the end of the day, your money is best to have in cash, safely tucked in a nice individual safe, in a nice bank in  Switzerland.

Edited by Middle Aged Grouch

The alleged repo-men playing around with masking tape to discourage use of the vehicle is ******* absurd.

I believe "Red Skull" has set up fake, click bait, incidents before.

I will consider this to be another one of those until someone comes along with information to prove otherwise.

Highly likely that, given the Thai propensity for "copy", the producers were inspired by the recent, armed, "Kuwaiti Hold Up" in Pattaya.

Edited by Enoon
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

I doubt that there is any police force in the world that assigns a police officer to every Repo operation. Repo is a civil matter, not criminal.

If they can pay the cops here to be at school crossings, they can pay cops to be at repo's, money talks.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Not if it was a licensed gun, seems he didn't actually point it either, neither threatened to shoot him.

It doesn't matter that much if the pistol is licensed or not.

He most probably does not have a licence to carry it, especially in a public place, and the street IS a public place where the car was parked.

Nor does it take much to lift the pistol into a firing position and pull the trigger.

Why are you making excuses for him?

• Thanks 2

Hmm, yeah that will work.  Pull a gun on the debt collectors/repossessors.  No repercussions expected by this fool. Oh yeah, fleeing with the car will work.   All he has done is delay the inevitable plus multiplied the problems he has. Lose the car and prison on top.  Idiot. 

• Like 1

The finance company should hire Repo agents who are more intimidating than these 2 bozos wearing the garish flower shirt and bright yellow pants.  The debtor didn't need a weapon to brush these 2 masking tape artists off.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, findlay13 said:
  1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Tow trucks work better than tape... where were the RTP... if I were taping someone's car and that someone may appear at any time I would have backup.

One time a wheel clamp would have helped and backup

You should all know by now, about forward planning where we live!