Thaksin to get extra security and “adequate conveniences” while in prison

webfact

20 hours ago, DJ54 said:

This week little bit of rain but prior weeks lots

I don't know where you live but no rain here. Unless you think a spit from a cloud is rain..  we need rain  that make my pool over flow in an hour.  We are going to have the biggest drought bigger then 1997.

You couldn’t make this SHT up he will be living in luxury compered to other prisoners that’s of course if he turns up and that I won’t believe until I see him standing on the Tarmac or will,he bee driven the red carpet treatment 

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It has been confirmed recently in several reports that he can apply for a pardon as soon as he is arrested.  If declined, he can try again in two years.

Just wondering whether the appropriate laws are being quickly re-written?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's just too funny... Does anyone really believe he will show up at DMK tomorrow?

If he does turn up, then he should face justice. I hope they put him away for a long time, and take away all of those ill gotten gains from the Shinawatra family.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, anchadian said:

With Thaksin possibly arriving on Tuesday morning and the voting for the new PM taking place at approx 5pm, It's certainly going to be an interesting day.

I will only believe it when I see him standing on Thai tarmac he night end up with toothache and is unable to fly 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, arick said:

I don't know where you live but no rain here. Unless you think a spit from a cloud is rain..  we need rain  that make my pool over flow in an hour.  We are going to have the biggest drought bigger then 1997.

Absolutely p!$$ed down in Bkk last night!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, motdaeng said:

there's something wrong with your way of thinking. don't you believe that 

everyone should have the chance of a fair trial? do you think it's okay to just 

shoot so many down like a wild animal? killed also completely innocent people,

and as far as I remember, some children and women ...

let's say your son was in the wrong place at the wrong time during the war on drugs, 

and your beloved son was unlawful cold-bloodedly gunned down by the police.

would you still give thaksin a medal? 

in my opinion, people like you are mentally ill ... 

In my opinion people like you are mentally ill to think he should have just let the drugs run free.  Collateral damage cant be avoided sometimes. 

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

As i said.  Action taken on a useful endeavor.  

Oh, you condone the extra judicial killing of innocent women and children who were collateral damage??? Ride your time machine back and take a closer look! ???? Mental illness certainly comes to mind!!! Get it looked at!

Edited by 2baht
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Oh, you condone the extra judicial killing of innocent women and children who were collateral damage??? Ride your time machine back and take a closer look! ???? Mental illness certainly comes to mind!!! Get it looked at!

While im getting mine looked at will you yours?

• Sad 1

If anybody is considering visiting Thaksin tomorrow to say 'HI, welcome home' then you'll be out of luck:

Bangkok Remand Prison has announced that there will be no in-person prisoner visits on Tuesday, coinciding with the anticipated arrival of former PM Thaksin Shinawatra in Thailand.

The prison has stated that they expect a crowd of people to gather at their premises on that day.

https://twitter.com/ThaiEnquirer/status/1693474919282254168

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

there's something wrong with your way of thinking. don't you believe that 

everyone should have the chance of a fair trial? do you think it's okay to just 

shoot so many down like a wild animal? killed also completely innocent people,

and as far as I remember, some children and women ...

let's say your son was in the wrong place at the wrong time during the war on drugs, 

and your beloved son was unlawful cold-bloodedly gunned down by the police.

would you still give thaksin a medal? 

in my opinion, people like you are mentally ill ... 

20 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

In my opinion people like you are mentally ill to think he should have just let the drugs run free.  Collateral damage cant be avoided sometimes. 

where did i stated "drug dealers should be allowed to go free"?

what's wrong with you?

i wrote ".... everyone should have the chance of a fair trial ... "

Edited by motdaeng
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, neeray said:

I can't see any sarcasm. From what I have read previously, they usually know where he is. And maybe he would like to come home.

They have 'supposedly 'been after this guy for years and were 'supposed' to have an Interpol RED notice out on him. Now if 'they' know where he is, why hasn't he been arrested?

That's why I thought you were being sarcastic!

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

According to Wissanu, the former prime minister should be provided with extra security, because he is at more risk than other inmates, and be provided with appropriate conveniences“but not to the extent that they could be seen as a privilege”,because he is expected to be visited by representatives of international organisations, human rights groups, his supporters and members of the media.

Translated.......We would not want any of those people to see the true squalid, dirty, overcrowded conditions every other inmate has to live in.

38 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

Doubt there was too much collateral damage as you like to call settling old score and removing your opposition, all given the ok by thaksin. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 2

For one I don't think he will be in prison as noted international community will be watching. Even if he is for show when he is monitor they will to save face just seem adequate would have his own staff to cook his food,  shower he gets his haircut, massage and happy ending each day. 

Quicllkly they will make some excuse for House arrest!  If a lowly cop can run down a doctor at a crosswalk get s slap on the wrist house arrest this should be interesting soap opera.  

Whatever sweet deal he gets his sister should even be better. ????