Sickly Thaksin Involved Hands-On In Allocation Of Cabinet Portfolios

webfact

29 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

17 years of enjoying freedom and jetting around the world, less than half a day in Thailand he's in a luxury police hospital suite being cared for by six doctors.

So much compassion, ah, the locals are angels! :jap: Where's the one who's first name begins with Y?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 2baht said:

So much compassion, ah, the locals are angels! :jap: Where's the one who's first name begins with Y?

She is rumoured to now be in London. Yingluck has become the chairwoman and legal representative of Shantou International Container Terminals Ltd since 12 ...

https://www.google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjHtryJgvSAAxWEafEDHbhGAf8QFnoECBUQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FYingluck_Shinawatra&usg=AOvVaw1YY1VM59-YRMx-5lZICuoj&opi=89978449

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

Their reporting is badly written and usually badly researched. Their use of "partisan sources" is bizarre. What do they mean?

Thailand news, breaking stories, headlines and in-depth articles. Daily up to date news and videos from Thailand covering business, politics, general interest topics. :thumbsup: What more do you want? 

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

She's too young to play the sick-card.

Yep. She'll not be back until they can engineer a way for her to come back and not serve any time.

I get the impression that she is not too bothered about coming back to Thailand ever. Time will tell I guess.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JCauto said:

those same people just kissed the ring and handed it back to him

I think his number one task will be to put the "Monarch Reforms" toothpaste back in the tube. That will be challenging, as he has no real power, and will require a harsh clamp-down on any perceived anti-Monarchy sentiments.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

Thailand news, breaking stories, headlines and in-depth articles. Daily up to date news and videos from Thailand covering business, politics, general interest topics. :thumbsup: What more do you want? 

Nothing from them. If I see it's written by them, I'll generally skip it.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

I think his number one task will be to put the "Monarch Reforms" toothpaste back in the tube. That will be challenging, as he has no real power, and will require a harsh clamp-down on any perceived anti-Monarchy sentiments.

'No real power'.

I doubt that's true.

Seems to me it would be 'how high sir' rather than 'yes sir' when he gives any orders.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Seems to me it would be 'how high sir' rather than 'yes sir' when he gives any orders.

Who will he issue orders to?

Big Joke, the next national police chief?

Judiciary?

RTA?

ISOC?

Those are the organizations that will be needed to push back against the Monarchy reform trends.

Edited by bamnutsak