Discussion about Cabinet Seats Not a Big Issue, Says Anutin

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Anutin, the leader of the Bhumjaithai Party, remarked that the discussion about cabinet seats isn't a major concern and that conversations are already underway.........

........or is that negotiations???

• Like 1

The distribution of the 35 cabinet positions (20+15) was haggled at one per eight or nine MPs. Hence the additional 16 means BJT gets an extra one or two of these positions. A smart, if sleazy and un-democratic, move. He also has been pushing for those holding Ministries to optionally retain them, but I'm not sure he's been successful (yet). MoT and MoPH are desirable, but given Saksayam Chidchob's "difficulties" at the MoT - I think he's been temporarily relieved of duties owing to potential conflicts of interest - that may not be possible. PTP has expressed an interest in MoPH where they could easily reverse Cannabis normalization with an "order", although I don't think they will.

2 hours ago, newnative said:

Thank you, well-written article, for letting us know that Anutin attended the ceremony and he appointed Srettha as the new PM.  I thought a higher authority did that, so good to get the correct scoop on that.  Also vital information, readers, he left the ceremony by elevator.

going up, next floor ................

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Anutin, the leader of the Bhumjaithai Party, remarked that the discussion about cabinet seats isn't a major concern and that conversations are already underway.

Says the rich man who has already secured his position at the trough.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

PTP has expressed an interest in MoPH where they could easily reverse Cannabis normalization with an "order", although I don't think they will.

I think they might. Thaksin is very impetuous and came out very anti-drugs when his son was allegedly being seen at hi-so parties as high as a kite on various substances, resulting in his implication in 2,000++ murders of people claimed to be in the drugs trade.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Anutin, the leader of the Bhumjaithai Party, remarked that the discussion about cabinet seats isn't a major concern and that conversations are already underway.

H

Of course it is not a concern, I am sure that cabinet seats were the major part of the discussion and deal for BJT to join with them.

Aso consider that whie BJT is the sick cousin of the Uncles it has had very little if any real power this is the most seats they have ever had and they still are doing to prop up.

Anutin will get what he wants

Prawit will get the Defence

Again the question is who holds the purse strings if it is one of the coalition then PT really has nothing.

Can't wait for the people to strt asking for their wallets in September,

On 8/24/2023 at 5:46 AM, sammieuk1 said:

Personally I would have him down to sell the big issue suggest outside hospitals something he can't mess up ???? 

great idea . comment of the week . you must be an aussie