How should I deal with a very persistent Thai male?

bob smith

I have this thai acquaintance that i know through mrs smith.

He came into my life about 5 years ago or so.

first time i met him I could sense something wasnt quite right about him and in fact after our first meeting i told my wife that i didnt want him to come to our house again.

mrs smith was adamant that he was OK and I should give him another shot.

so i did.

Since then i have blocked him/ceased contact with him on numerous occasions but he always seems to wriggle his way back into my life somehow. Sometimes he shows up at my house totally unannounced, beers in hand.

its hard because his wife works with mrs smith so I cant remove him completely.

He is a bit of a nutcase i think

some of the stuff he comes out with beggars belief when hes had a drink.

To be honest im bored of him but i know that even if i block all contact one day he will just show up at my door again.

do people like this never get the message?

what should i do?

Should i tell him to his face that i hate him or just continue to placate him when he arrives at my house uninvited and milk him for everything he has got?

he claims that he likes farang but when he is drunk you can see the jealousy/envy/animosity in his eyes.

he is of Thai chinese heritage. 

another thing is he likes to copy me. the way i look/dress/act etc. its as if he is a doppleganger. 

what motivates such people?

Its a tricky one....

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

I fully understand what you're going through. My ex wife's brother, who lives less than a kilo away, has always wanted to be "with" me since I first met the family back in 2015. He's bisexual, and has lived and worked before in Pattaya. He likes farangs, and has been with a few according to him. After the first time my ex left with my daughter, effectively kidnapping her for 2 months, he immediately started hitting on me. At first, I just explained to him (speaks English okay) that I only liked women, and that his sister was my wife and that's another reason, meaning I don't cheat anyway. He came around to the house, not wanting to leave. I videotaped him with him saying he wanted to do you know what. I even posted it on FB for awhile so he might get the picture and back off.I told him to leave. He said he could sleep in another bedroom. I said no, get out before I called the police. I didn't want to forcefully evict him because he was just being a nuisance, so I just waited until he left. Now, after I divorced his sister, he occasionally comes around, two weeks ago the last time, and asks the same questions. I said, "do you think I turned gay all of a sudden"? He tries to grab me but I just push him aside and tell him to go. Persistent bas**rd he is.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I too have the same problem with a young and voluptuous lady who will not leave me alone, any ideas as how to keep her away from me?

Stop paying her, Ez!

Edited by 2baht
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

I have this thai acquaintance that i know through mrs smith.

He came into my life about 5 years ago or so.

first time i met him I could sense something wasnt quite right about him and in fact after our first meeting i told my wife that i didnt want him to come to our house again.

mrs smith was adamant that he was OK and I should give him another shot.

so i did.

Since then i have blocked him/ceased contact with him on numerous occasions but he always seems to wriggle his way back into my life somehow. Sometimes he shows up at my house totally unannounced, beers in hand.

its hard because his wife works with mrs smith so I cant remove him completely.

He is a bit of a nutcase i think

some of the stuff he comes out with beggars belief when hes had a drink.

To be honest im bored of him but i know that even if i block all contact one day he will just show up at my door again.

do people like this never get the message?

what should i do?

Should i tell him to his face that i hate him or just continue to placate him when he arrives at my house uninvited and milk him for everything he has got?

he claims that he likes farang but when he is drunk you can see the jealousy/envy/animosity in his eyes.

he is of Thai chinese heritage. 

another thing is he likes to copy me. the way i look/dress/act etc. its as if he is a doppleganger. 

what motivates such people?

Its a tricky one....

So he eats kfc, wears beer chang singlets and gets drunk

• Thumbs Up 1