Prayut asks me to move past conflicts : Srettha

snoop1130

13 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

“During the talks, Prayut asked me to take care of and protect the country and the people, the religion and the monarchy,” Sr

Good advice given by Khun Prayut and I'm sure Sutep or whatever his name is will take that on board.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

The Move forward party, the peoples choice would have been a refreshing change if they had managed to ' clean ship ' of all Prayut's cronies, an uphill battle.

Their ideas and objectives were well meaning but sadly the will of the people means nothing to these lot in power nor to the next lot coming in to take their place.

The country is a basket case in terms of government.

• Thumbs Up 2

In other words, Prayut made it clear. "Don't piss into my soup and my boys and me shall leave you in peace". 

And that is the outgoing unelected PM talking to the incoming unelected PM positioned by MPs and senators absolutely contrary to the wish of the people. I just hope that this will not be the spark Thailand would need to explode the country into the 21st century ....... as it might turn out very, very, very nasty! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Summerinsiam said:

Prayut is nothing but a hapless stooge, who was installed to maintain the corrupt status quo and protect the interests of the elite. His 'advice' echoes that of his backers, who are desperate to maintain the feudal apparatus that allows them to thrive at the expense of progress for the people.

He broke the highest law of the land and according to all objective observers has not one achievement to his name. His duplicity and failure to keep promises led to him being christened Pinocchio. He has been a disaster for the overwhelming majority of Thais and should be behind bars not laughing and joking. But of course, sadly this is Thailand.

Wrong....He does have one achievement....He bought Subs without engines to protect Thailand...

• Haha 2

On 8/24/2023 at 6:50 PM, snoop1130 said:

New Thai PM Srettha Thavisin said that outgoing PM Prayut Chan-o-cha asked him to move past conflicts, so that the country can move forward.

So, is that in the context of 'The' Move Forward' movement?

And did Srettha reply, "I'm PM now - not you - your time is up. Don't tell me how to run a country - you couldn't. Please leave the Matrix now!

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

i for one certainly hope it does.   Thais are evil and they deserve everything they get imo

We both know that the clearing of the stage will require massive force. It will come with lots and lots of shavings from planing to say the least; maybe it will turn the entire country upside down.

But the three previous attempts in 1973, 1976 and 1992 had little impact on changes nor did they change the marching direction of the dinosaurs nor the oligarch elite. 

But Thailand belongs to the Thais, just make sure you're not in the firing line once the proverbial manure hits the proverbial air mixing device ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/24/2023 at 7:06 PM, steven100 said:

Good advice given by Khun Prayut and I'm sure Sutep or whatever his name is will take that on board.

Please try to get peoples names correct. It was printed in bold in the first line of the OP post.

Prayuth has had over 9 years to do something about that. So far he has achieved nothing in those 9 years.