Biden’s plot to send America back into lockdown must be stopped

Social Media

Just now, impulse said:

3 of my doctors and a couple of my nurses. 

Why do you figure they'd lie to me?

I guess I must have missed that article that was published in the journal of three of my doctors and couple of nurses .

You got any evidence from actual epidemiological studies?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Well gee wizz I worked out of national city for 26 years at least that was our base of operations sooo naaaa i suggest you hang out in a better part of town I do not live in a gated community but I do delight in the diversity of my neighbors all middle class nice houses very few rental properties most owner occupied im back in this one for 2 years till I sell it and move back to one of my Arizona properties (I prefer some acreage) so nope lots of money in California most folks take real good care of their property it’s valuable this place is humming but heck what would you expect with the 5th largest economy on the planet and it’s only a state sorry but I’m just not buying the doom and gloom 

I guess National City Blvd and Broadway is beneath you. But, I won't follow you down the rabbit hole of Off topic.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

3 of my doctors and a couple of my nurses. 

Why do you figure they'd lie to me?

Yeah, right. The other leg plays jingle bells. Unless you can point to credible research to support your claim then it's misinformation.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, impulse said:

Did you even read it?

Center for Immigration Studies is a notoriously unreliable source of immigration information. And the article you cite is about the Press Secretary's claim. Not whether or not unauthorized immigration is up or down.

Illegal Immigration Gets Less Attention When It Falls

Recent news coverage indicates illegal immigration gets less attention when it falls. Articles about the significant drop in illegal entry in recent months have been less noticeable than earlier stories, which often appeared on the front page when numbers on the border spiked. Some argue it’s not surprising editors may view “bad news” as more newsworthy. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2023/08/01/illegal-immigration-gets-less-attention-when-it-falls/?sh=17adc2426750

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal, again.
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1