American Arrested in Bangkok Following Phuket Incident

webfact

52 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

This suggests that immigration was immediately aware of his outstanding arrest warrant as soon as he contacted immigration.

A hint that our data are all right there in their system. But we still have to regularly write them down, or send them to Immigration again and again...

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Good for you. I do the same.

Unlike some on these forums, I liken dressing down for an immigration visit to poking snakes with a stick. It's really not worth the risk.

If this creep is guilty of what they say, I doubt he even has a collared shirt to wear to immigration.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

This suggests that immigration was immediately aware of his outstanding arrest warrant as soon as he contacted immigration. Only pointing this out because I don't think this level of data base coordination has always been the case.

The American guy needs some lessons in body language etiquette when under arrest. His hand on his drink when charges are being explained to him as well as his hands in his pockets while being photographed do not convey respect, contrition, or an appreciation of the charges he is facing.

I don’t think he cares about etiquette 

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

It is a criminal matter from the report he committed criminal property vandalism.

Just another loser who gives Falang a bad reputation.  Hope they deport him.

Maybe he was stressed by his property being taken over by the ex, and not a leg to stand on 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

I assume from your amazement that you don't visit Immigration, the modes of dress are often weird and wonderful, which is why Immigration Jomtien at one time issued a dress code, don't know if it's still valid. Will admit that I tend to wear more formal attire (long pants/trousers and polo shirt) when I visit Immigration.

Pattaya, Phuket and Samui I know are more relaxed, but Bangkok is renowned for a dress code

I assume from your amazement that you don't visit Immigration, the modes of dress are often weird and wonderful, which is why Immigration Jomtien at one time issued a dress code, don't know if it's still valid. Will admit that I tend to wear more formal attire (long pants/trousers and polo shirt) when I visit Immigration.

I once saw a guy that I knew get turfed away from Jomtien for wearing a "wifebeater" vest. He was a body building type and liked to show off his muscles. He cam back 15 minutes later in a white shirt which he bought up on Beach Rd. Don't know if they still have the same policy, but I too always wear longs and a smart shirt with collar. Doesn't hurt to do it once a year to get something from them that they have and I really want.

• Thumbs Up 1

Will admit that I tend to wear more formal attire (long pants/trousers and polo shirt) when I visit Immigration

There are well cut branded bermudas shorts too. With a polo or long-sleeved linen shirt

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

"American"

In reality is a squat, little brown man of Guatamalan descent. 

He is the exact image of a person when I think "American" and he definitely is not just Hispanic, and a major loser covered in ugly tattoos. Having an American passport means nothing, he is technically American but looks more like an MS-13 gang member from El Salvador. You know, just the typical American. 

????

Edited by HandsomeTallFarang
  • Confused 5

4 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

He is American, but could be  British or even French... About time they remove the visa exempt admissions and require a criminal & employment record before issuing visas. 

Never. They allow builders, lawyers, and business owners into the country even with felony convictions and having served time for murder!  The baht talks.