Move Forward MP falsely accused of stealing food from parliament

snoop1130

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

How about putting the food in bags as she stated was the procedure but instead of taking it home go outside and give it to those homeless Thais living on the streets I

That would set a dangerous precedent, people may think politicians are developing a heart! ????

• Like 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Bhumjaithai MP posted the picture on Facebook, with a caption implying that Sirilapas was smuggling the food home.

defamation lawsuit

(use their weapons against them)

Edited by klauskunkel
  • Love It 2

On 9/7/2023 at 6:30 AM, dinsdale said:

They'll try anything to get rid of MFP. They kept them out of their rightful position in government now it's time to get rid of them in opposition. This, however, is the action of child from a BJT MP who isn't named. WHY? If a complaint has been made it must be known who from. This fool is in government and thinks he has found a smoking gun. What a tosser.

Many Thais take home any free food whenever they can. That this news item is about a MFP MP, after all the ways this party was kept from taking power, may or may not be a coincidence. (Probably not.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, crazykopite said:

How about putting the food in bags as she stated was the procedure but instead of taking it home go outside and give it to those homeless Thais living on the streets I was in Bangkok in February and was astonished by the amount of people sleeping on the streets my heart went out to them there was a street food seller it was midnight I purchased all her food and told her to hand it out to those in her immediate area which she did as I watched her do it there area was a 5 minute walk from Soi Cowboy 

Maybe that is why she took it. To give to somebody less fortunate. 

• Like 1