Thaksin's Family Refutes Fake News; Misleading Post Sparks Outrage

webfact

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Faking fake news, that how deep this charade and shame has become.

be careful, just mentioning someone rich with a good lawyer in Thailand can become very expensive, especially when true . We must all believe we do not know where he is and do not care as he has become strictly neutral and apolitical, a nice and simple grandfather, very very sick too, likely from all that 5star life in Whatthe<deleted>istan, really does it to one's heart and blood pressure.......the constant CousCous, the private planing around, the regular visits from friends and clients, what a stress.  So, shut up, otherwise he will hold up the little Stop sign again, and then my friend.......don't say you were not warned..........

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Frankie baby said:

Its taking sometime to sort out a bit of a cough & so called stress. Hes obviously playing for time until everybody who matters has got their cut.

Hm,..those who matter often change position and are replaced by new people who matter,...and they would have there cut as well....it a vicious circle.!

Fake news. The pic could be and probably is the police hospital. Would be nice to see exactly what conditions he's living incarcerated ???? in but that aint going to happen. "Neither the Royal Thai Police Hospital nor the Department of Corrections should have to explain this."  Remember though he'll be treated as any other prisoner. ????

image.jpeg.2dbe5734851072ddae210c321e74accd.jpeg

I'm sure when they actually took him to prison before his 'unfortunate health issues' he never even saw the bars of a cell. The whole thing is a farce and everyone knows it.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Thumbs Up 2

Can they list how many criminals have been flown by helicopter to this police hospital in the last 10 year, and how many criminals are currently under this type of care at the hospital? Are there similar medical problems with other criminals, who don't get this special treatment, and are instead sweltering in cells at Bangkok remand? If so, fuel up the helicopters and tell Thaksin he has roommates coming to share his new room and food.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, connda said:

Over the last 8 years I've found that a lot of things labelled "Fake News" ultimately ends up to be factual.  When that happens, it immediately gets "memory holed" by those squawking about "Fake News."

During the second world War, Hitler propaganda expert , said if you tell a lie often enough people will believe it

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/8/2023 at 5:31 AM, ikke1959 said:

You can see the inside of a hospital on the picture.... Was he on 10 april 2022 also in the hospital???

How is it the inside of a hospital? Please point out what items lead you to this conclusion 

17 hours ago, billd766 said:

How many hospital are there in the world and why do YOU believe it was taken in Thailand?

Actually you can see several shelves stacked with condiments ( Magii sauce is quite prominent) a sink, a rather tatty cloth hung on the front of the sink, and an A4 filing box such as you might use for storing menu cards! My highly tuned forensic photo analysis skills suggest that perhaps the child (grandchild) had wandered into the " staff kitchen" and grandad had "caught her". Of course I may be wrong but I would hope that a hospital does not hang a tatty grey wiping up cloth on the front of a sink unit, especially in the VIP suite!

• Like 1