Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You didn't say that there are Nazis in Israel , you stated that Israel are the Nazis .

You didn't say that some Israelis are Nazis , you claimed that  Israel are the Nazis

Common sense would dictate that I don't believe all Israelis are nazis and I clarified my comments. Now, it's your turn. Are there no nazis in Israel?

Any nation state that is credibly accused of genocide is a nazi state.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are being dishonest , its quite clear what you said and meant , you could at least be honest and truthful 

I am truthful. My comments are as I said them. If you want to deny those words are my real opinion that's up to you.

Now, man up and answer the question truthfully. Are there nazi organizations in Israel.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Yes, I made it clear what I think. I think what I wrote. It's quite clear you aren't willing to commit to any kind of good faith debate here.

If a person claims that Israel are the Nazis (as you did ) , then they have no idea about the situation and debating with them would be pointless .

They saw Nazis with guns in WW2 , saw Israelis with guns in 2023 and thought to themselves "Ere, they are the same".

You will have to find  someone else also at beginners level to have a debate with 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

If a person claims that Israel are the Nazis (as you did ) , then they have no idea about the situation and debating with them would be pointless .

They saw Nazis with guns in WW2 , saw Israelis with guns in 2023 and thought to themselves "Ere, they are the same".

You will have to find  someone else also at beginners level to have a debate with 

I said Israel has been credibly accused of genocide. Many, many times. That makes them a nazi state until they rectify the situation as Germany did.

You don't have what it takes to debate with me until you can answer my question honestly. I won't respond further until you do.

• Confused 1

I said Israel has been credibly accused of genocide. Many, many times. That makes them a nazi state until they rectify the situation as Germany did.

You don't have what it takes to debate with me until you can answer my question honestly. I won't respond further until you do.

You have made numerous anti sematic comments and at first you denied making them and when I reposted them again and you couldn't deny what you said , you are trying to change the subject by asking me a question and then you will look online to find a group of Neo Nazis in Israel and then say "Look , I was right, there are Nazis in Israel"

I do not want to have a discussion about the difference between Nazis in WW2 Germany and Israel in 2023 , that is beginners entry level discussion 

19 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You have made numerous anti sematic comments and at first you denied making them and when I reposted them again and you couldn't deny what you said , you are trying to change the subject by asking me a question and then you will look online to find a group of Neo Nazis in Israel and then say "Look , I was right, there are Nazis in Israel"

I do not want to have a discussion about the difference between Nazis in WW2 Germany and Israel in 2023 , that is beginners entry level discussion 

While acknowledging there are nazis in Israel (on an ongoing basis) you can't make yourself explicitly admit it. Let's go to the next step. Are illegal Israeli settlements genocidal? Is shooting kids for throwing stones under any circumstances a war crime?

22 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You have changed your mind again 

First you claimed that Israel were the Nazis , then you changed your mind and claimed that there were just some Nazis in Israel and now you have gone back to Israel being the Nazis again 

You change your mind so much that you could actually have a debate about the situation on your own ???? 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You have changed your mind again 

First you claimed that Israel were the Nazis , then you changed your mind and claimed that there were just some Nazis in Israel and now you have gone back to Israel being the Nazis again 

You change your mind so much that you could actually have a debate about the situation on your own ???? 

I've changed nothing, you're trying to deflect. I have never said all Israelis are nazis and obviously don't believe that. I have never mentioned their religion. I will say that Israel is a nazi state as it stands. Many Israelis agree with me.

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Is shooting kids for throwing stones under any circumstances a war crime?

It isn't no, its not a war crime ,  if an enemy is launching projectiles at you or your territory , you are allowed to respond and launch things back to them .

Should Israeli soldiers thrown stones back ?

It isn't no, its not a war crime ,  if an enemy is launching projectiles at you or your territory , you are allowed to respond and launch things back to them .

Should Israeli soldiers thrown stones back ?

You said it. The kids are the enemy. Nazis.

• Sad 1

You said it. The kids are the enemy. Nazis.

Could you clarify what you are saying ?

You seem to be saying that Palestinians  attacking Israeli soldiers are not the enemy of the Israeli soldiers  .

Palestinians  attacking Israel are both on the same side ?

Israelis and Palestinians  fighting each other are not enemies ?

Could you clarify your opinion , as it doesn't seem to make any sense at all 

Could you clarify what you are saying ?

You seem to be saying that Palestinians  attacking Israeli soldiers are not the enemy of the Israeli soldiers  .

Palestinians  attacking Israel are both on the same side ?

Israelis and Palestinians  fighting each other are not enemies ?

Could you clarify your opinion , as it doesn't seem to make any sense at all 

To suggest that any kids are the enemy of any soldiers is beyond the pale.

Palestinians  who attack Israelis are each others enemies .

Two groups throwing things at each other in a war like situation are enemies of each other .

You might think soldiers killing kids for throwing stones is justified. I never will.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You might think soldiers killing kids for throwing stones is justified. I never will.

If a person attacks an enemy soldier, then the solder can defend himself .

Age doesn't come into it . 

Are you saying that Israel soldiers should ask stone throwers  age before they retaliate ?

"Excuse me, could you all tell me how old you all are as I need to shot back"

Palestinian official slams Israel's stone-throwing bill | Human Rights News  | Al Jazeera

"You in the pink shirt, are you over 18 ?" 

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Credibly accused of genocide by who, and for what? 

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

No one has what it takes to debate with you, or anyone like you.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If a person attacks an enemy soldier, then the solder can defend himself .

Age doesn't come into it . 

Are you saying that Israel soldiers should ask stone throwers  age before they retaliate ?

"Excuse me, could you all tell me how old you all are as I need to shot back"

Palestinian official slams Israel's stone-throwing bill | Human Rights News  | Al Jazeera

"You in the pink shirt, are you over 18 ?" 

Make all the excuses for crimes against humanity you like. In most of those cases, the soldiers absolutely knew they were dealing with kids. They read the news and see it on TV every day. Moreover, their seniors would have told them they were kids. Do you deny that it was reasonable that they knew they were kids?

Just now, ozimoron said:

Make all the excuses for crimes against humanity you like. In most of those cases, the soldiers absolutely knew they were dealing with kids. They read the news and see it on TV every day. Moreover, their seniors would have told them they were kids. Do you deny that it was reasonable that they knew they were kids?

If kids decide to take part in a war , then they have to accept the consequences .  

If kids throw things at other people, they need to realise that those people will throw things back 

If kids decide to take part in a war , then they have to accept the consequences .  

If kids throw things at other people, they need to realise that those people will throw things back 

A classic case of victim blaming and supporting nazism in a single short sentence. Why are those kids motivated to throw rocks at soldiers? I wasn't but soldiers weren't shooting my friends and destroying my house.

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Credibly accused of genocide by who, and for what? 

If there are articles being written by credible people with headlines such as that in the link below, then clearly there is a problem with what Israel is doing.

https://politicalviolenceataglance.org/2023/03/06/is-israel-on-the-precipice-of-genocide/

The article concludes:

...None of this is to say that Israel is on the verge of unleashing mass crimes against humanity and genocide. But the warning signs are there. These kinds of crimes often occur because of calculations by the perpetrators that they can get away with it, because either no one wants to or can stop them.

• Thumbs Up 1