Christie says latest Trump attack makes him ‘really concerned for his mental health’

Social Media

Just now, bendejo said:

Christie is another one, I could be coming home drenched and if he said that it was raining I wouldn't believe him.  I don't see how people in places like Texas or the Dakotas would choose him for president. 

But he could easily take Ohio and Nevada  :wink:

Trump deservedly served just one miserable term, anything can happen!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I'll agree with that, considering;

... Trump got elected at all

... Clinton got more popular vote

... Bush & Obama got reelected

... Biden got elected

Hard to believe those even happened.  

Well done,

Land of the Brave

Home of the Free! ????

3 minutes ago, bendejo said:

The GOP has been pushing this "what good is an education?" stance for a while now, Santorum (remember him?) used it as a stick to beat Obama with in 2014.  I think this was their goal: keep people stupid.  My guess is Rove or Gingrich came up with this.

The mental health of the cult leader is certainly in question.  The mental health of the followers needs to be considered apart from any concern for the leader.   

Most of the govt school education (high school 1-12) was basically useless in everyday life, with exception of math & science/chemistry/physics.  Certainly didn't need 3 different languages, English lit, art or history, as anything else was an elective.  So basically 6 classes a day, only 2 useful, and repetitively redundant the first 8 yrs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Most of the govt school education (high school 1-12) was basically useless in everyday life, with exception of math & science/chemistry/physics.  Certainly didn't need 3 different languages, English lit, art or history, as anything else was an elective.  So basically 6 classes a day, only 2 useful, and repetitively redundant the first 8 yrs.

A no vote for education. 

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

My public school education included Latin and French double lesson every day for 3 years. English literature was one unit all 5 years of high school.  Social Studies was another unit for those first 3 years. Thereafter I studied ancient history, math, biology and physics. None of that was wasted in the slightest. I topped the school in Latin. Can't remember much now but I speak English bigly.

5 yrs of French

2 yrs of Latin

2 yrs of Spanish ... actually was fluent

though forgot most

The sciences come in handy, and of course math, though with calculators today, most don't use in their head, or even know the equations.

History, actually enjoyed, and like knowing, but useless.

Reading & writing, obviously needed.

Art & Music, nice to know, but useless.

Social Science & POD (Problems of Democracy), interesting, and great to know, but useless, and apparently, nobody pays attention, IF, still taught, which I doubt, as seems most Yanks, don't even know how the govt works.

Actually think they directly elect the President.  Or understand Congress (House/Senate) & SCOTUS.

Damn embarrassing actually.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

uh, by that logic, anyone who stands for president needs their head read.

Wasted time & effect, if you don't have a snowball's chance in hell. He certainly can't run on his record.

I'm waiting on biden to drop out, and harris to be their candidate.  Even saw an op-ed that implied if running against harris, (in primary) if it happened, would be considered racist ????

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Wasted time & effect, if you don't have a snowball's chance in hell. He certainly can't run on his record.

I'm waiting on biden to drop out, and harris to be their candidate.  Even saw an op-ed that implied if running against harris, (in primary) if it happened, would be considered racist ????

It's not a sure thing that Harris would get the nomination. There are better candidates out there.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Funny, yet another anti-Trump story on biased a left wing media platform that fails to even mention what Biden's own what left wing media CNN are now reporting about Biden - the people (Dems) basically think Biden is NOT FIT to be president again or doing an awful job !

From left wing CNN own pages  : 

Asked directly about the potential effects of his age, majorities of Democratic-aligned voters say they are seriously concerned that Biden’s age might negatively affect his current level of physical and mental competence (56%), his ability to win the 2024 general election if nominated (60%), and his ability to serve another full term as president if reelected (61%).

But in a break from older partisans, substantial majorities also say that Biden does not inspire confidence (63%), does not have the stamina and sharpness to serve effectively (64%), and that his policies have failed to improve the economy (64%).

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1