Is it safe to leave a laptop for a while in a condominium common( study) room?

topswijaya

Just make sure you lock it, Windows key + L if windows, unlikely to get stolen if just nipping back upstairs to make a coffee or take a dump, done that in many airbnb condos with a shared study room. If you are still concerned though a few hundred baht Kensington lock from Lazada will be enough of a deterrence.

• Haha 2

If i leave my wallet on the bar at loy kroh to go to toilet will it be safe??

Besides the girl i bought an orange juice  for says im hansum and will love me long time...

seems legit..

tomorrows post..if i create and opportunity in a 3rd world country will someone seize it????

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, topswijaya said:

Dear all,

Some condominium have a common/ study room.

Is it safe to leave a laptop for a while in a condominium common ( study ) room? The reasons are, for example, going to toilet, or you forget to take your laptop with you.

Will someone steal it? How about CCTV?

Thanks

Quality visitors asking for obvious answer to an insane question. 

16 hours ago, topswijaya said:

Dear all,

Some condominium have a common/ study room.

Is it safe to leave a laptop for a while in a condominium common ( study ) room? The reasons are, for example, going to toilet, or you forget to take your laptop with you.

Will someone steal it? How about CCTV?

Thanks

Only if you leave your bulging wallet on top of it so they steal that instead.

But I'd like to thank you for the question, which I referred to my wife. I've learnt a lot of new Thai swear words!

Edited by animalmagic
Addition
  • Haha 1

There is another aspect to it.

Like: This is my place, and I will leave my computer and accessories here. So that when I come back, maybe hours later, I sit on the same place, my place!

We had a woman in our condominium who did just that. She spread out her computer and accessories over a big nice table and then she wasn't there for most of the time. She treated the common area as her private space and obviously she was very upset when some people told her not to occupy that space all day for nothing. Obviously, she also used the power for all her devices and nobody should dare to use her power outlet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1