No parole for Thaksin… yet

snoop1130

Phew, after 2 days without a Thaksin story 2 come along together. I was beginning to suffer withdrawal symptoms from the fun that the Mr T hate mob comments give us.

As a poster here hinted: Look at what the government are distracting citizens attention from with this circus. This distraction tactic works in UK. When the government are asked "where's all our money that you handed to your donors and cronies for useless PPE? " a minister is wheeled out to say "Stop the boats! " It works in UK with the hard of thinking. 

These idiots must think we are fools ask the fugitive when he will be freed he already knows the answer to the question it was all agreed before he returned to Thailand  meanwhile he lives a life of luxury in a private hospital suite in the Police hospital no doubt with a laptop and mobile phone and of course high quality food afforded only to billionaires 

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I suggest the following: If he is sick, he should stay in the hospital.

But obviously the hospital is not jail. So, the sick days should not count as days in jail.

If he is healthy enough again then he should go to jail and then they can start counting how much time he spends in jail.

It's hospital or jail. One or the other, make up your mind.

I am not saying you are wrong, but I hope you feel much the same about the unelected coup leading ex PM.

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I suggest the following: If he is sick, he should stay in the hospital.

But obviously the hospital is not jail. So, the sick days should not count as days in jail.

If he is healthy enough again then he should go to jail and then they can start counting how much time he spends in jail.

It's hospital or jail. One or the other, make up your mind.

Eligible for parole after six months, with time off for good behavior, reduced to time served in Hospital - wouldn't be surprised at all...........good luck to him, then we can get on with our lives.........Cheers

• Haha 1

Is there any one on this forum who really cares what happens to Thaksin or is this just a different thing to piss and moan about. Thaksin has no affect on my life inside or outside of jail, turn him loose, I will lose no sleep either way

I have serious doubts that he is seriously sick. Insufficient oxygen in his fingertips.Give me a break. I get that when I ride my bicycle for more than an hour or two. High blood pressure, millions of people have that.You will see ,as soon as he gets his parole, he will be as fit as a fiddle again . 

2 hours ago, retarius said:

I thought you have to serve 1/3 of your sentence to get parole. If his sentence is 1 year then he needs to serve 4 months, so he's got at least another 3 months in hospital to serve before he's paroled, by my reckoning.

"..............he must remain incarcerated for at least one-third of his jail term or at least six months (whichever is the longer), as required by the rules.

So by my reckoning, it's 5 months, but I have my doubts as to whether he will serve that long!!!

12 hours ago, thecyclist said:

I have serious doubts that he is seriously sick. Insufficient oxygen in his fingertips.Give me a break. I get that when I ride my bicycle for more than an hour or two. High blood pressure, millions of people have that.You will see ,as soon as he gets his parole, he will be as fit as a fiddle again . 

High blood pressure comes drom all sorts of pleasurable exercize including sexy meetings with old or new friends.

7 hours ago, khaowong1 said:

OK, here's a question.  A Thai friend tells me Thaksin has other charges to answer for.  Is this true or has all the other charges been included in this charade?  

There's a possible charge of lese  majeste from a speech Thaksin made in, I believe, South Korea.

• Like 1