Heartbroken British mother accuses Thai officials of ‘lies’ in son’s alleged suicide in Thailand

webfact

5 minutes ago, steven100 said:

OT:    Richard,   you seem to post as you know everything and every thai solution. You seem to post as you you know everyone's situation and circumstance, which you don't.  You seem to post as Thai are all good and honest.

Well,   let me tell you when you say I am racist and bigotry ....  If you my friend have been used by Thai thieves over the years in which they calculate and plan cheating, lying and thieving circumstances for their own personal gain for the house, car etc ..,  then you might understand,   but I I think your so perfect on AN you obviously won't.   Lol

so don't even try to tell me about Thai people.   !!!!!!     

because I've got another word that describes them ....   and it starts with the letter C 

Caring?

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/22/2023 at 8:51 AM, Pouatchee said:

at 24 bucko he is very far from still being a child. my old man is 94 and i am nearing 60. i doubt anyone considers me a child. 

There's a suble but important difference between being a child as in being a young person and being a child as in someone fathering and a woman having given birth to you, the latter being what was referenced! 

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

OT:    Richard,   you seem to post as you know everything and every thai solution. You seem to post as you you know everyone's situation and circumstance, which you don't.  You seem to post as Thai are all good and honest.

Well,   let me tell you when you say I am racist and bigotry ....  If you my friend have been used by Thai thieves over the years in which they calculate and plan cheating, lying and thieving circumstances for their own personal gain for the house, car etc ..,  then you might understand,   but I I think your so perfect on AN you obviously won't.   Lol

so don't even try to tell me about Thai people.   !!!!!!     

because I've got another word that describes them ....   and it starts with the letter C 

Let me guess, you're a barhopper, old, fat and ugly and cant find a suitsble mate whereever it is you come from, moved to Thailand and fell in love with one of the girls at your local strip club who is 3 decades younger than you, totally fell for her, totally believed her that you are the big love of your life, she took you for everything and once she had everything she dropped you like a used napkin and now you're bitter and hate all Thais?! If that's the case you've got no one to blame  but yourself. 

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Let me guess, you're a barhopper, old, fat and ugly and cant find a suitsble mate whereever it is you come from, moved to Thailand and fell in love with one of the girls at your local strip club who is 3 decades younger than you, totally fell for her, totally believed her that you are the big love of your life, she took you for everything and once she had everything she dropped you like a used napkin and now you're bitter and hate all Thais?! If that's the case you've got no one to blame  but yourself. 

But he loves boots

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

There's a suble but important difference between being a child as in being a young person and being a child as in someone fathering and a woman having given birth to you, the latter being what was referenced! 

read the post i referred to, then read who wrote said post, then you might understand my post. the op i referred to is somewhat inconsistent in thought. he posts against weed, then comes in the cannabis forum asking for someone to help unload a kilo of weed... because the person he loaned money to defaulted and offered to pay with weed....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/22/2023 at 10:57 AM, webfact said:

Baptiste does not believe her son killed himself and wants the UK police to investigate.

Just as the RTP cannot barge in and investigate a death in the UK, the UK police cannot investigate a death that occurred in Thailand, that's only the RTP's jurisdiction.  

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2023 at 11:15 AM, ezzra said:

While it heart breaking for any parents to loose a child, on what evidence does the mother base her allegation and accusations against the RTP?

The note said "I lewly can't rive rike dis any ronger.  Goodbye, I rove you all"

????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Just as the RTP cannot barge in and investigate a death in the UK, the UK police cannot investigate a death that occurred in Thailand, that's only the RTP's jurisdiction.  

"Barge in" ? Many countries police forces have gone to another to look at the investigation ,with permission of the saud country permission ". Many times Uk to  Thailand 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

"Barge in" ? Many countries police forces have gone to another to look at the investigation ,with permission of the saud country permission ". Many times Uk to  Thailand 

UK police should never come here, unless they are happy with being seen as accessorries after the fact.

Edited by Dcheech
  • Confused 2