Cyber Police Raid ‘Big Joke’s’ Residence

webfact

2 hours ago, jaideedave said:

Believe it or not this is one chap who I thought was above all this cr_p. I guess I was wrong.How could he not notice 30 team members doing anything out of line. I'm flabbergasted. 555

Never has my gast been so flabbered ????????????

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

OK let me explain it. The reason they were wearing camouflage is they paid about 10 times more than what they really caused so they have to use them just for appearance shakes you know the big brown envelope and everything they buy go to the top guy  big joke. Drives in Lexus. He owns many many houses in his name and his family’s name. And he’s been putting on a pretty good act. He does this corrupt as the rest of them from the top to the bottom no surprise I like that they came to Raiders house and he would not allow it. What does that tell you he’s above the law he has the right connections, and he probably has a lot of dirt and some very important people here that he keeps in a safe place just in case, the whole country is total corruption TIT 

And of course you have the proof that all you have said and implied is true and none of it is an allegation or fake news. Is that correct?

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OneZero said:

Ya, who know for sure what is happening.  But this has the foul smell of retribution by people BJ may have gotten to close to in one of his investigations. 

I don't have the details of a prior story immediately at hand but remember the cop (LTC I think) who had to flee for his life to Australia to avoid higher-ups' retribution.

Correction, he was a POL Major general:  

Pol. Maj. Gen. Paween Pongsirin arrived in Melbourne Dec 2015.

“Are you Thai?": Cops question police chief fleeing to Australia in fear of life (coconuts.co)

• Thanks 2

Apparently BJ's name and none of his cohorts were named on the court documents and only his address was on the search warrant hence why he refused entry .. I can only imagine what you can get down a toilet and on a BBQ until the paperwork is in order but I bet there is some frenetic movements going on now ????     

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Since the RTP is a big pyramid scheme, and up until recently the Biggest Joke was the top dog, it make sense that he has hundreds of millions, if not billions of baht hidden somewhere, and that the straight guy routine was a sham, that so many bought into. However, I am always skeptical of an investigation into one of their own. It rarely results in much, other than a big show that goes nowhere.

Oh, the irony..........

• Haha 1

CCIB officers attempted to raid five houses owned by Big Joke in Soi Vibhawadee 60 near the Police Sports Club in Bangkok’s Lak Si district at 8am today. One of the houses is Big Joke’s home while the other four provide accommodation for members of his team.

Is this bad translation? If not it sounds a bit odd. He owns five houses which I assume costs a fair bit of money, but 4 of them provide accommodation for his team.