Is it illegal to leave the house without wearing underpants in Thailand?

bob smith

There’s a ladyboy who has had the full works when she bends over on the pool table it’s plain for all to see neither does she wear a bra I’m not into lady boys but if it wasn’t for the adams apple she would be the best looking lady in the bar !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, crazykopite said:

There’s a ladyboy who has had the full works when she bends over on the pool table it’s plain for all to see neither does she wear a bra I’m not into lady boys but if it wasn’t for the adams apple she would be the best looking lady in the bar !

Go on, take a walk on the wild side!

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, 2baht said:

You did'nt see this owl? That's 73 years from now???s

My bad!

I'm such a silly-billy for not explaining that the 2096 is the number of the road leading south, from Ban Dung to Non Mek. Then, another 7 km further on, it joins with the Sakon Nakhon highway. Not the year when the peeler nabbed me.

Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, bob smith said:

im glad you appreciate my true stories, mate.

sobriety isn't ongoing. 

in fact im thinking about getting hammered this afternoon.

I have mixed feelings about that mate, but enjoy getting hammered. It was my way of life for many years, and now what a joy waking up in the morning and actually remembering what I did last night is great fun. 

17 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Indeed!

I was fined on the spot for driving the pick-up shirtless, on the 2096, 13 years ago.

It's about time they started fining guys for going shirtless in public, though not at the beach or swimming pool.

28 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

It's about time they started fining guys for going shirtless in public, though not at the beach or swimming pool.

Mildred was just a baby. I was carrying her through the market in Ban Dung. She was a little sick on my shirt. Didn't take any notice at first. We were on our way to Non Han to get the pick-up done. Took the shirt off in the pick-up, and intended to get a new one at the clothes market - on the left as you come in from the north on the 2096 - but got stopped at a check point, and was fined.

After paying him, the peeler let me drive on, and I bought a T-shirt at the stall. A bit expensive at 50 baht. Still have it. Although the colours have faded a little.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Love It 1

7 hours ago, retarius said:

I have mixed feelings about that mate, but enjoy getting hammered. It was my way of life for many years, and now what a joy waking up in the morning and actually remembering what I did last night is great fun. 

Ooooh, two mates together. Hello Chums!

On 9/28/2023 at 5:12 PM, bob smith said:

A friend of mine said he was questioned on the street about his underwear the other day by people claiming to be police officers. 

he was asked if he was wearing any, to which he replied yes of course he was.

apparently they were 3 plain clothes officers on the hunt for foreigners not wearing any underwear. 

what is the law regarding this? Is it illegal to leave the house without wearing your boxers or briefs? 

Underwear cops are out in full force, easy to spot 120kg cop women checking for foreigners panties 

There is a rule in Thailand, which forces you to wear underwear. That is, in Thailand, no person can go outside the house without wearing underwear and it is necessary to wear clothes outside the house. Therefore, whenever you go to Thailand, keep this thing in mind and not following the law can be heavy.