doubt with a girl ( police blacklist )

tontong7

11 hours ago, bbko said:

Keep evidence of those messages, they are evidence she's trying to extort money from you.

May be best if you are able to record a few messages and file a police complaint for harassment.  Am sure they have dealt with her or others in similar situations.

She's playing you - she knows the police will do nothing but you might be uncertain enough to give her some money. She has nothing to lose either way. The police don't waste their time with bargirls like this - they know about these games too.

At some of these bars it is better to act just a few notches up from a bum - no money, nothing to extort. Mention that your thai wife doesn't know you're here tonight. When you pay use a wad of mashed up 20s from your pocket and no thousands.

The perceived lack of free cash flow and the fear of a worthy equally deranged opponent (the virtual thai wife) will keep them off your back.

• Love It 1

Keep all the messages she has sent you as evidence if she does go to the police and makes a complaint I doubt she has any proof to substantiate her claims if the police do get involved then insist that the tourist police are also present and don’t tell her when your leaving the country . You could always inform her that your going to submit a defamation claim against her for accusing you of something you didn’t do .  It sounds like you may well have already returned to France is this the case if yes unless she managed to get a copy of your passport or driver’s license I would imagine it would be difficult for the police to do anything The RedBull guy killed a policeman under the influence of drink and drugs and as yet years later the police have not issued a world wide arrest warrant for him so I think you are well and truly safe  a few years back a mate got done for weed got a very heavy fine in the courts allowed to stay and no red stamp in his passport to me she’s just a gold digger she sees you as an idiot who will pay up to her demands .

Edited by crazykopite
  • Thanks 1

I think it is highly unlikely that she will go to the police. This happened 4 months ago. Why not sooner? I think you’re ok. Just block her on social networks and telephone. She’ll soon get fed up and go and look for another potential victim, …..oh sorry, boyfriend.

Hope it all turns out good.

I just glanced at this. As others have said, block her and do not respond to her. She just wants money. She will not contact the police or immigration. If she tried she would be ignored. You will not be blacklisted. It is ancient history in everyone's mind except yours.

Learn from your experience. When you next return to Thailand do not share contact details unless it is more than a one night stand.

As lots of others have said don't talk to her anymore.   Save the conversation.  The chances she would do anything are very small.  She's just trying to scare you into giving her money.  She will soon find other victims and forget about you.

• Like 1

from your post you have the evidence of her threatening you--screenshot it and save it

so you now have proof of this..so it seems....to show the cops....if u wanna involve them

id have fun with it as i just mirror people--u wanna trick me?  ok lets play this game.....

i met some lady on TF last week...i got plenty of time so ill meet anyone just to see whats up

we meet at big c and she cant even speak english so we go back n forth on google translate

i did start to see flags....she wrote down my TF info on paper and also wrote her history on paper in english..very good too,......but i wondered if SHE wrote it....never saw her "write" it

anyhoo i lived close by so i invited her to my room(yeah i know-mistake) but did take the back way to confuse her as she said so.....she kept trying to take my pic,,,,which i said no as i have 3 pics on TF....to her one pic.....she wouldnt take the hint..flag....almost being aggressive....hmmmm

so i was ready to get rid of her...and i had to go to city so  had to go out on canal rd as she seemed to be remembering location as we went sep ways.....she kept up on LINE app with wanting my pic and i said can see it on TF..she says she wants to show her kids..i said then show them my TF profile or we can meet in person......she even sent others on TF app to look..as she said it was her daughter..whom she showed me a pic of where she seemed to have a farang bf so why is she on TF....anyway....flag.....so i had enough and blocked this women--her "daughter" on TF and LINE app......as it seems TF is nothing but damaged thai ladies that no thai dude wants

anyway..next morning im sleeping and hear loud knocking...and again..wakes up out of sleep and think it must be manager or buddy in building....nope..was this crazy lady at my door!!!!

I was half asleep and she lunged at me...she also had these sharp nails as she grazed me the day before trying to get my pic....and cut me a little......add it i was half awake and shocked!

i pushed her back and locked the door and she waited outside my door for 15 mins..i even ahd to reach thru curtain to slide window shut and she tried to open my window.....trapped i was!   ha

she eventually left and i wondered if she did anything to my mbike outside andtook some time to calm down and get back to sleep....been bolting the door and locking windows for now..luckily have cameras--security and manager on site but still a little spooked from this crazy stalker!!

so of course dont let them know where u live--i let my guard down....and never easy being hansum man on one of the worst sites in the world.......stay sage out there gents!   good luck!

14 minutes ago, rwill said:

As lots of others have said don't talk to her anymore.   Save the conversation.  The chances she would do anything are very small.  She's just trying to scare you into giving her money.  She will soon find other victims and forget about you.

i saved my stalkers pic just in case as i have her on security camera.....careful out there boys!

51 minutes ago, Xonax said:

I would immediately block her and make a screenshot as evidence.

had similar situation...did just as you said....blocked her but she knew my address...got lazy on that golden rule.....as she came knocking next day...even had once say she was coming over the day after i threw her out....luckily i have cameras and security and key card..ahh thai love!

5 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

from your post you have the evidence of her threatening you--screenshot it and save it

so you now have proof of this..so it seems....to show the cops....if u wanna involve them

id have fun with it as i just mirror people--u wanna trick me?  ok lets play this game.....

i met some lady on TF last week...i got plenty of time so ill meet anyone just to see whats up

we meet at big c and she cant even speak english so we go back n forth on google translate

i did start to see flags....she wrote down my TF info on paper and also wrote her history on paper in english..very good too,......but i wondered if SHE wrote it....never saw her "write" it

anyhoo i lived close by so i invited her to my room(yeah i know-mistake) but did take the back way to confuse her as she said so.....she kept trying to take my pic,,,,which i said no as i have 3 pics on TF....to her one pic.....she wouldnt take the hint..flag....almost being aggressive....hmmmm

so i was ready to get rid of her...and i had to go to city so  had to go out on canal rd as she seemed to be remembering location as we went sep ways.....she kept up on LINE app with wanting my pic and i said can see it on TF..she says she wants to show her kids..i said then show them my TF profile or we can meet in person......she even sent others on TF app to look..as she said it was her daughter..whom she showed me a pic of where she seemed to have a farang bf so why is she on TF....anyway....flag.....so i had enough and blocked this women--her "daughter" on TF and LINE app......as it seems TF is nothing but damaged thai ladies that no thai dude wants

anyway..next morning im sleeping and hear loud knocking...and again..wakes up out of sleep and think it must be manager or buddy in building....nope..was this crazy lady at my door!!!!

I was half asleep and she lunged at me...she also had these sharp nails as she grazed me the day before trying to get my pic....and cut me a little......add it i was half awake and shocked!

i pushed her back and locked the door and she waited outside my door for 15 mins..i even ahd to reach thru curtain to slide window shut and she tried to open my window.....trapped i was!   ha

she eventually left and i wondered if she did anything to my mbike outside andtook some time to calm down and get back to sleep....been bolting the door and locking windows for now..luckily have cameras--security and manager on site but still a little spooked from this crazy stalker!!

so of course dont let them know where u live--i let my guard down....and never easy being hansum man on one of the worst sites in the world.......stay sage out there gents!   good luck!

Thank you for your testimony! She didn't know where I was staying either, she just has my Instagram profile, nothing more. Indeed I would be careful, but now it reassures me to know that we cannot be blacklisted on simple accusations

1 hour ago, SbuxPlease said:

She's playing you - she knows the police will do nothing but you might be uncertain enough to give her some money. She has nothing to lose either way. The police don't waste their time with bargirls like this - they know about these games too.

At some of these bars it is better to act just a few notches up from a bum - no money, nothing to extort. Mention that your thai wife doesn't know you're here tonight. When you pay use a wad of mashed up 20s from your pocket and no thousands.

The perceived lack of free cash flow and the fear of a worthy equally deranged opponent (the virtual thai wife) will keep them off your back.

i told my stalker that is she return the security cameras will be filming and the guard will be there to call police for stalking and trespassing....so far so good

2 minutes ago, tontong7 said:

She didn't know where I was staying either

i slipped up last week and invited her over.....was my mistake and now im paying for it!

used the back way in but was daylight so she was taking mental notes! ????

many red flags began to show.....the just below the surface signs of violent tendencies..and her obsession with taking my pic was when i bailed and blocked but saw the flags in person as u can get a much better sense then the online person....dont worry gents im still here...for now!

9 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

Thai woman can detect the stupid ones.  They are very good at it . You will be fleased of your money for the next 5 years or until it's all gone . What ever comes first. 

I didn't understand anything, and no I didn't give any money

7 minutes ago, Buffy Frobisher said:

@tontong7 This is by far the best advice, from @ChrisP24. These girls usually have a few marks that they go after - you're not the only one she's doing this to - and the stupid ones send money and stay on the hook to Hell forever. Just block her on everything, and change your number if she calls. Fade away, have no contact, and she'll go after someone else when the effort exceeds the reward.  In answer to your original question, no, there is no blacklist for bargirls to report tourists who didn't fold with blackmail, and if everything else about you is above the law then you have nothing to worry about. That said, if you have broken any law here then you have a LOT to worry about and you shouldn't come back. If you have any further problems with Immigration next time you come back, DM me. I have someone who fixes these things quite effectively.  Just keep a copy of everything she's ever written to you.  

Thanks a lot ! no I didn't break any laws, at least no rape, no assault and no drugs. The only law that I broke like 60% of tourists was having an electronic cigarette, and even then I didn't know it. But I don't think that with an electronic cigarette we are on the blacklist. thank you very much for your help in all this it's a pleasure

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, tontong7 said:

Thank you for your testimony! She didn't know where I was staying either, she just has my Instagram profile, nothing more. Indeed I would be careful, but now it reassures me to know that we cannot be blacklisted on simple accusations

just another thai girl online trying to hustle you---welcome to thailand.....same sh*t diff day

• Thumbs Up 1