Thaksin Shinawatra's Medical Care Sparks Concerns

webfact

8 hours ago, smedly said:

it was reported that he went to hospital with high blood pressure, I would think he has a a very good health plan and was well aware of any issues before entering Thailand 

Probably brought his medical records with him, from the best doctors in the world, so Thai doctors wouldn't doubt them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cncltd1973 said:

so we should definitely question the authenticity then. why would a mega millionaire quit freedom abroad and decide to languish and possibly die in a thai jail? or is he just more stupid than the red bull boss?

I doubt he saw much risk involved. Within 10 days of setting foot in Thailand, he had the golden Royal sentence commute from 8 to 1 year. That was no doubt pre-arranged with the one entity whose judgement is beyond question. So he has less than 11 months left in his sentence which will probably be further commuted, if not completely pardoned within the next few months. Until then, he will require his current medical care setup or, when the media interest wanes, full time medical supervision under house arrest. He has had a good long time to gameplan this out and get the players in position

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, webfact said:

He also emphasized that those casting doubts on Thaksin's medical condition should refrain from questioning the authenticity of his ailment, as the government is adhering to legal and ethical principles.

Government... ethical?

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2023 at 6:46 AM, smedly said:

OMG

LMAO

does he think people are stupid ?

a few pills for hypertension 

put him back in jail

Oh no, he needs a band-aid on hs pinkee finger. Three weeks in royal suite at least.

2 hours ago, Thumbs said:

Too sick for detention but prime minister has already stated that he wants him as an adviser to his office, to sick for prison but healthy enough to return to politics 

I think that was simply the new PM doing that Thai political thing of running his mouth off before engaging grey matter.... he back-pedaled on that already. 

On 9/30/2023 at 6:33 AM, webfact said:

He also emphasized that those casting doubts on Thaksin's medical condition should refrain from questioning the authenticity of his ailment, as the government is adhering to legal and ethical principles.

Yea Right, who's going to believe this B Sh!t.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes but were they airlifted to a beautiful hospital with a private suite I think not having visited the prison in Koh Samui a number of times the prisoners I have seen are far from having good health with many in overcrowded cells 

• Thumbs Up 1

Thaksin Needs to stay in comfort Hospital

"In an unexpected development,"...........................:omfg:

.....................However, specific details remain undisclosed..................????

.........also emphasized that those casting doubts on Thaksin's medical condition should refrain from questioning .............:w00t:.....(or else  ?? )

And the Best was left for last------

Police Lieutenant General Thawee underscored the significance of conforming to global standards for the treatment of detainees.

**Four legs good, two legs better!

All Animals Are Equal.

But Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others.”**

― George Orwell, Animal Farm

Edited by oxo1947
  • Haha 1

There is no picture of Thaksin actually in hospital.

Why a helicopter? An ambulance would be easier.

After he couldn't sleep, helicopter+pilot was ready at 12:30am?

With intense political pressure, the only evidence to 'show' he's in hospital:

Thaksin moved to Police General Hospital last night due to illness -  Pattaya Mail

LOL, I believe! wink wink

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2023 at 12:33 AM, webfact said:

Yes, I'm sure they are. Just as I'm sure that any prisoner in a Thai jail who falls ill with similar problems will be transferred to a top quality hospital suite and all that goes with it.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Yes, I'm sure they are. Just as I'm sure that any prisoner in a Thai jail who falls ill with similar problems will be transferred to a top quality hospital suite and all that goes with it.

Of course they will.... if they have influence and money.

Doctors must monitor Thaksin's blood pressure constantly over the next few days. His old buddy, Chalerm, plus his son,have announced they're cutting ties with Thaksin after a conversation was leaked where Thaksin complained that the duo were nothing but trouble!

Happy days are over,lol 

FB_IMG_1696425717236.jpg

• Haha 1