ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Update from a couple of hours ago:

Community frozen as Hamas atrocities continue to emerge

Recovery teams on Wednesday pulled a woman's body from the rubble in Kibbutz Be'eri. She was naked, her feet bound with metal wire.

One of the team said the bodies of more than 20 children had been found nearby, tied together and burned.

Even experienced workers are struggling: deaths like this are enough to break the living.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67165128

• Sad 2

50 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Again you fail to address your claim which was:

"Its only Israel media outlets that are using the 50 killed from an unamed senior European intelligence source"

The United States' death toll estimate is higher than the 50 people that a senior European intelligence source previously told AFP he believed had been killed.

https://www.barrons.com/news/us-intelligence-estimates-100-300-killed-in-gaza-hospital-strike-ed29fb1b

The link above proves that is not true do you accept that? Before I then move on to your other statements 

When I did a search it was only the English Israel Media outlets that were using the 50 number yes there was a number of non-English media outlets but forum rules state we ae not allowed to use any language other than English

2 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

When I did a search it was only the English Israel Media outlets that were using the 50 number yes there was a number of non-English media outlets but forum rules state we ae not allowed to use any language other than English

Wriggle wriggle instead of just admitting you were wrong my original post link contained it, the one you responded to.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Which languages did you search in? Using what tools and settings?

3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Same with hospitals. The hospitals from Gaza-North can't be logistically moved to the south of Gaza.

You need empty receiving hospitals, special equipped ambulances and dedicated medic teams, etc...

You need a better water supply when having so many people moved from another area. Unfortunately the misuse of the water infrastructure was common place by Hamas, they seemed proud of ripping up water pipes, they even made videos on it. This from the official gov IDF Youtube account: 

How Hamas turns water pipes into rockets:

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

I asked him more than once why he said Europeans are not allowed to mention Israel when It was shown on UK TV he simply ignored it and refused to answer showing us he is just Trolling.

Can you provide a link/snippet to these 2 posts of you with your request that you've mentioned?

I have no clue about the topic of UK TV.

How can I refuse to answer or doing some trolling if you didn't explain in which fields or about which specific quotes.

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The UN says there is Apartheid in Israel. You are reluctant to agree with them. 

Do you think there is Apartheid in Israel?

There is no apartheid in Israel, and the UN has not labeled Israel an apartheid state. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, proton said:

Bombing a car park is not so good either, you still desperately want it to be Israel and try to excuse Hamas from doing it with all the real evidence pointing to Hamas. There is even a recording of them admitting it. Time to give it up pal, starting to look a little ridiculous.

And if it was Israel, they could just as easily been shooting at the rocket launcher in the cemetery. 

21 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You need a better water supply when having so many people moved from another area. Unfortunately the misuse of the water infrastructure was common place by Hamas, they seemed proud of ripping up water pipes, they even made videos on it. This from the official gov IDF Youtube account: 

How Hamas turns water pipes into rockets:

I don't know what's the lifecycle determination (plan) and budget for water pipelines in Gaza.

I have no clue if Hamas is using these pipes for rocket hardware as means of a general recycle plan.

I know that in non-saline environments it can be between 25 and 50 years for wrapped steel grade pipes.

Average main water line of 10"- SCH40 with wall thickness of +/- 10mm is overkill for rocket hardware.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

IDF just announced they have green light for ground invasion of Gaza.  This will be a very different style of war door to door not US style shooting from a protected distance, but hand to hand.  This is exactly what Hamas planned and have been preparing for months.  This is viet cong style guerrila fighting.  The same fighting where peasants defeat supposed superpowers. Those poor kids in khaki will be dropping like flies if they dont run away first.  The biggest threat is that Hamas have nothing to lose.

Very different from the Palestinian stye of killing babies and raping women then and running and hiding behind their children when the men show up. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I don't know what's the lifecycle determination (plan) and budget for water pipelines in Gaza.

I have no clue if Hamas is using these pipes for rocket hardware as means of a general recycle plan.

I know that in non-saline environments it can be between 25 and 50 years for wrapped steel grade pipes.

Average main water line of 10"- SCH40 with wall thickness of +/- 10mm is overkill for rocket hardware.

Well you can see for yourself in the video what they are doing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Hamas are doing their bit to save the environment by recycling  water pipes and making bombs out of them .

I suppose that that is one way of looking at it 

With Money supplied by the UN

EU funded water pipelines despite Hamas boast it could turn them into rockets

The European Union helped to build more than 30 miles of water pipelines for Palestinians despite Hamas terrorists boasting of their ability to forge an arsenal of home-made rockets from pipes.

Brussels has poured almost €100 million into pipeline projects in territories controlled by the Islamist group over the last decade, a Telegraph analysis of the bloc’s foreign aid found.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/10/eu-funded-water-pipelines-hamas-rockets/

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Perhaps that's why the Palestinians have such crappy rockets that when aimed to kill Jewish women and children, they instead fall in their own hospital parking lot.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Greta supports Hamas

Could contain:

Greta Thunberg is not supporting Hamas.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/20/israel-hamas-war-updates-and-latest-news-on-gaza-conflict.html

Quote from link: 

"Environmental activist Greta Thunberg called for ceasefire amid strike action in solidarity with the Palestinian people.

Today we strike in solidarity with Palestine and Gaza. The world needs to speak up and call for an immediate ceasefire, justice and freedom for Palestinians and all civilians affected,” she said in a social media post on Friday."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, proton said:

Apparently not, still cannot stop trying to defend the indefensible and making a fool of himself. 😃

Following point from my bucket -list was closed. See relevant post...

"9. promoting basic mechanics and physics against proposed boomerang rocket-launchers"

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Greta Thunberg is not supporting Hamas.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/20/israel-hamas-war-updates-and-latest-news-on-gaza-conflict.html

Quote from link: 

"Environmental activist Greta Thunberg called for ceasefire amid strike action in solidarity with the Palestinian people.

Today we strike in solidarity with Palestine and Gaza. The world needs to speak up and call for an immediate ceasefire, justice and freedom for Palestinians and all civilians affected,” she said in a social media post on Friday."

Test :

Greta is not supporting Hamas . 

(I am just seeing whether you are going to say *Oh Yes she is supporting Hamas*)

• Haha 1