ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This 40 minute video was only released yesterday, plenty of undisclosed footage and details in there, so no false, you've not read multiple articles on this.

Forget yesterday - how many news organisations do you think have reported on this story today?

This is a typical example of what has destroyed this thread.

You are interested only in trying to score points against anyone who doesn't agree with you to the point of completely wandering off the reservation and leaving reality way back in the rear view mirror.

Are you claiming that there was less than two articles on this subject matter available prior to your buddy posting his link?

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Forget yesterday - how many news organisations do you think have reported on this story today?

This is a typical example of what has destroyed this thread.

You are interested only in trying to score points against anyone who doesn't agree with you to the point of completely wandering off the reservation and leaving reality way back in the rear view mirror.

Are you claiming that there was less than two articles on this subject matter available prior to your buddy posting his link?

No I wont forget yesterday, I know you'd like me to because I was calling out your false statement.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

This war did not start on Oct 7th. 

For years the Palestinians have been subject to Apartheid and basically forced to leave their hoe lands due to discriminatory laws and constant threats. 

We are discussing your false claims that Israel has committed war crimes .

The date of when the war started is completely irrelevant and a deflection from your false claims of war crimes 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

No no no, please don't ignore me!!!!!! I promise I'll try not to point out so many of your lies, and I won't ask you to support any more or your ridicules states. 

Please please please, have mercy on me and do not ignore me!!!!!!

You are repeatedly calling me a liar yet can not simply tell me what these lies are, I'll ask you one more time, what lies? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

you know hamas will never agree

Hamas and Israel will never agree.

It would have to be enforced from an external party.

Without unconditional US backing Israel would not last long, so the US could certainly bring about a two state solution.

Bibi Netanyahu has been one of Hamas's greatest supporters for years - he has publicly said the best way to thwart a Palestinian state is to support Hamas.

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No I wont forget yesterday, I know you'd like me to because I was calling out your false statement.

I was actually lowering the bar for you by saying to forget yesterday.

Don't forget yesterday.

From yesterday until the time your buddy posted a link are you claiming that there were less than two articles written on the subject of the Israelis showing journalists a 40 minute video of Hamas atrocities?

Her's a hint to help you out:

1. (16 hours ago)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-shows-foreign-press-raw-hamas-bodycam-videos-of-murder-torture-decapitation/

2. (14 hours ago)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/israel-shows-raw-footage-hamas-162925865.html

3. (14 hours ago)

https://themessenger.com/news/new-gopro-footage-hamas-terrorists-israel-gaza-victim-beheading-shovel-screaming-children-executions

Why do you post untruths?

Why?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Don't forget yesterday.

From yesterday until the time your buddy posted a link are you claiming that there were less than two articles written on the subject of the Israelis showing journalists a 40 minute video of Hamas atrocities?

There are many links, he makes things up to further his cause 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I was actually lowering the bar for you by saying to forget yesterday.

Don't forget yesterday.

Her's a hint to help you out:

1. (16 hours ago)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-shows-foreign-press-raw-hamas-bodycam-videos-of-murder-torture-decapitation/

2. (14 hours ago)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/israel-shows-raw-footage-hamas-162925865.html

3. (14 hours ago)

https://themessenger.com/news/new-gopro-footage-hamas-terrorists-israel-gaza-victim-beheading-shovel-screaming-children-executions

Why do you post untruths?

Why?

You seem to think that just because there are plenty of other links out there that I believe you read them, thats funny........

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

An International  lawyer who works with Governments has stated that all Israels actions are legal and there has been no war crimes by them .

There were many war crimes committed by Hamas in their attack on Israel 

One lawyer?

If this particular lawyer's opinion was at odds with yours would you still unquestionable agree with him?

Why is Israel not a signatory to the International Criminal Court?

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You seem to think that just because there are plenty of other links out there that I believe you read them, thats funny........

What's funny is that you think that you have any idea about whether I've read the links or not.

You don't know me.

You have never met me.

You know absolutely nothing about me.

Yet somehow, you think you know what I have or have not read on the internet.

This is truly bizarre.

It's crazy talk.

I guess it explains your posting though.

Clearly the facts and the truth mean absolutely nothing to you.

Just make up whatever you want and then pretend you've won.

Interesting approach.

Good luck to you bro.

I hope things work out.

• Like 1

What's funny is that you think that you have any idea about whether I've read the links or not.

You don't know me.

You have never met me.

This is truly bizarre.

It's crazy talk.

Interesting approach.

Good luck to you bro.

I hope things work out.

I have the same feeling, and I couldn't summarize it better. Thanks Mojo.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You don't know me.

You have never met me.

This is truly bizarre.

It's crazy talk.

Interesting approach.

Good luck to you bro.

I hope things work out.

I know all I need to know about you, the evidence is in your bias posts.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

An International lawyer (Who advises Countries as to what is legal and what isn't) , would have more knowledge on the subject than Yaniswhatshis name, the guy whose blog you posted 

I have explained where he is wrong about his claims of Israel's war crimes.

Could you explain why this Lawyer is wrong in her claims that no war crimes were committed by Israel ?

The lawyer is considering that the Hamas crime started on 7th of October 2023.

Her selective memory has been lost for all IDF extra-judicial military interventions BEFORE 7th of October 2023.

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Her selective memory has been lost for all IDF extra-judicial military interventions BEFORE 7th of October 2023.

This topic is about the war in Israel and Gaza which started on Oct 7th.................

We could also go further back with previous Hamas war crimes but what's the point, its also off topic

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I know all I need to know about you, the evidence is in your bias posts.

Instead of using your special powers to determine what I have read or not read why don't you instead tell us all next weeks lottery numbers.

Start using your special powers for good.

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Very selective, like the pious brigade.

• Like 1

Instead of using your special powers to determine what I have read or not read why don't you instead tell us all next weeks lottery numbers.

Start using your special powers for good.

I don't have a crystal ball to tell the future sorry just call out falsehoods when I read them

• Like 2