ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Not interested about 9/11 only in butchers killing innocents at a concert over the weekend in Israel don't deflect.

Not a deflection. It's a comparison of impact.

Relative to population size, the Hamas attack was far more devastating as far as death toll goes.

Serves to understand the level and intensity of the retaliation, and comments made.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

The white house itself has just backtracked and said that Biden actually never saw such pictures himself. No 40 babies were beheaded. It's another Israeli lie to justify their cruel savage bombings of innocent civilians in Gaza. If this story was true, the right-wing extremist Israeli government would not have hesitated to show or leak such pictures to the media. Did you ever see such pictures? OfCourse not because they do not exist, but I am sure you as the rest of the world have seen hundreds of actual Palestinian babies mutilated by Israel's criminal intentional bombardment of civilians.

I disagree with you here.

The known atrocities that Hamas have unequivocally committed are reason enough for Israel to retaliate.

So why the need for the apparently false beheading of 40 babies story?

Israel has been on a multi decade campaign to dehumanise the Palestinians.

Israel constantly constantly refer to themselves as "civilised" and Palestinians as "savages"

They want the world to see Palestinians as nothing more than barbaric animals.

Why?

Makes it all the easier to carry on with their aparthied whilst progressing their slow motion genocide.

Given what the Jews went through, all of the awfulness inflicted upon them throughout history, most of which was preceded by the perpetrators dehumanising the Jews first, it is unimaginable that such horrors are being repeated by the very ones who should know better than everyone else how utterly inhumane such actions are.

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You might not be but I think the comparison has resonance.

I reckon most every Jew in the world has at least some kind of personal connection to recent victims of the Hamas terrorist scum.

My sister informed me of one today. Not anyone close but it still makes what's going on more real. 

The point of those numbers is personal impact to masses of people.

Most Americans did not have a personal connection to the victims of 9-11. 

Thanks, you put it better than I did. That's what I meant.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

A simple question to ask " What would you do if your loved one was shot at a festival or in a retirement home "

I'd be upset and want justice.

I would not support mass indiscriminate slaughter or genocide.

What would you do if your loved one was shot dead at a checkpoint imposed in your homeland by an occupying foreign power?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Give up the baby's stuff you're getting repetitive using that one MoJo. 

Wow, up until now, you guys could hardly string a couple of words together without mentioning the 40 babies beheaded by the Palestinian savages.

It pays to be circumspect of claims made between antogonists, particularly in a situation as grave as this one.

You guys wanted so desperately to dehumanise the Palestinians that you ignored basic common sense.

You stuffed up, admit it, apologise and move on.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can I play that game ? right here we go, 

*Hamas claimed that Israel dropped a Nuclear bomb on Gaza yesterday , its has proven that no Nuclear Bomb was dropped on Gaza yesterday , that means everything Hamas said is untrue and Israel isn't bombing Gaza at all and its all nice and peaceful in Gaza and you cannot believe anything Hamas are saying* 

( N.B , the above is making a point and isn't based on anything literally factual and I am not actually claiming that Hamas made that claim)

You've made a nonsensical leap.

You lack an understanding of logic.

In your childish example Hamas would be wrong about a nuclear weapon being used, but it cannot be extrapolated that everything Hamas says is untrue from such limited information.

Quite a dumb post to be honest.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Israel is occupying Gaza?  News to me. I thought they left something like 15 years ago. After which the businesses and farms they left behind were quickly looted and destroyed by Gazans.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna9331863

2005 Israel's unilateral disengagementOn 12 September 2005, the Israeli cabinet formally declared an end to Israeli military occupation of the Gaza Strip.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So an Israel T.V station were "among the first" to report the story , they were not actually the first to report the story , they just reported on a report form elsewhere .

Once again , the report was of 40 dead babies and some of them had been decapitated , your side is making the false claim that Israel are lying about there 40 decapitated babies 

You are making false claims 

Google Nicole Zedek - the journalist who first reported on the "child beheadings".

She works for a television channel based in Tel Aviv.

Tel Aviv is located in......?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/journalist-first-reported-israeli-child-194917181.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Who is saying Israel should not respond?

What you've posed is a silly straw man argument.

Tell me this, in your scenario are the kids members of a society that has imprisoned the families of the 250+ cross border murderers in a concentration camp for the past 15 years?

it sounds like you are justifying terrorism.

There are ways to deal with oppression. Terrorism isn't a good choice.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

She didnt claim that 40 Children had been beheaded though, did she .

The report was also from an international news station with studios in numerous Countries including Israel and the claim wasn't from Israel itself 

wrong.

• Thanks 1

What would you do if your loved one was shot dead at a checkpoint imposed in your homeland by an occupying foreign power?

The issue on the table is the mass killing by Hamas terrorists.

What would you suggest Israel do in response?

• Thanks 2

Do unto them what they did to you. like what these murderess Hamas members to a family waiting to enter a kibutz.

• Sad 1