Thai People Are Not The Target Of Hamas: Ministry

webfact

7 hours ago, ukrules said:

I really wonder how good their Thai was, was it perfect?

Some of them probably worked at the farms along with the Thais, at least until Hamas took over Gaza in 2007, and Israel closed the borders.

The Israelis actually have a good reputation for paying their foreign workers and Palestinians decent wages. 

Of course this never gets mentioned by all the BDS groups in universities working to ban all Israeli products & investments.  Little do they know that Palestinians bring home $2 billion/year in income officially and up to double that if including undeclared wages. 

• Like 1

The Foreign Ministry last evening (Sept. 14) confirmed that Thais were not their special target.

What a ridiculous comment by the Foreign Ministry.  They were more than happy to kill and capture Thais as a bonus and were after Israelis and any other nationality  visiting the area or working there.  Otherwise, why would they have shot Thais and Filipinos and dragged them off as hostages?  

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BayArea said:

I got news for the ministry,  Hamas nor any terrorist organization could care less about anyone let alone Thai people in Isreal. Their objective is to inflict as much death, destruction and terror as humanly possible!! Collateral damage be damn. 

I am no expert as to what is going on in this war. but to my way of thinking, the Israelis are the oppressers  and Hama's are on the side of Palastine. Are Hama's not Muslim? I am a bit puzzled as Muslims are always the ones in the wrong as they expect any country they live in should always change their ways to suit them. That is the way in the UK anyway.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Self-evident accurate statement. The target of Hamas is zionist Jewish oppressors. Thais just happen to be working on Jewish owned farms and get rounded up. Possibly some of the Hamas terrorists came from the Deep South of Thailand, who knows it's not really important. The think is don't go fruit picking next year for wages that don't reflect the danger of the situation and location. 

• Confused 2

I must say I am staggered by the bigotry, hatred  and total ignorance of the history of the Israeli oppression over the past 5 decades as demonstrated ion the comments.

Calling Hama animals? Animals don't do this sort of thing. People do this sort of thing, people with the bigotry, hatred and ignorance that such commenters display just well might.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, retarius said:

Thais just happen to be working on Jewish owned farms and get rounded up.

And "just happen" to have Hamas terrorists behead a semi-conscious Thai worker with a garden hoe. All put on video.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Accidental Tourist said:

Thailand welcome's Hamas tourist...is this the goal of the ministry not to make the Arab tourist upset..

So very true, the ministry is only trying to appease the Moslems so they will continue to come to Thailand. Its all about money in Thailand, nothing else matters.