Political Climate To Determine How Quickly Paetongtarn Becomes PM: Anutin

webfact

lets pretend that the guy who introduced the cannabis policy would join a coalition with a party dead set against said policy... without a trick or two up his sleeve. 

keeping in mind their coalition would of never happened without him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

and as is evident by Anutin's subtle jibe

I missed that one. any links, or could you elaborate?

I really didnt take anutin for the subtle type. his only redeeming quality was the legalising of weed.

If you have a minute it would be appreciated

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

Wow!

Srettha is already being considered for being thrown under the bus.

It's only been two months, but he clearly is in way over his head, and as is evident by Anutin's subtle jibe, Sethha has little/no power.

Just another few weeks for this bird to brown, then he's cooked.

He was always under the bus.  The only reason that he was made PM was that the senate would not even consider a Shin as PM, and she would have had the same fate as Pita.

If you look at it as has been said the plan is coming together Thaksin is back.  In February he will be free to see how he can get his sister back.  And instead of Zoom and facetime he can run the country from his daughter's office and home.

The only question is will the Sente and the money allow her to take the position or will they decide it is time to coup?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

I missed that one. any links, or could you elaborate?

The second paragraph of the article

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Anutin, who is also the leader of Bhumjaithai Party, replied it is not possible to foresee how politics will shape up because it is a matter for each party to decide.

there would have to be discussions about new policies and guidelines, he said, adding if it is beneficial for the people his party would support it.

4 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

He was always under the bus.  The only reason that he was made PM was that the senate would not even consider a Shin as PM, and she would have had the same fate as Pita.

So how could she become PM without the support of the Senate now? (Assumes Srettha resigns, not likely unless someone puts a gun to his head.)

• Thanks 1

he said, adding if it is beneficial for the people his party would support it.

Now that is a first, who does he think he is kidding. His, and his cronies pockets come before anything else, the people are waaaaaay down the list.

22 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

The second paragraph of the article

So how could she become PM without the support of the Senate now? (Assumes Srettha resigns, not likely unless someone puts a gun to his head.)

She would be a replacement the idea of a deputy is to step in and replace the PM if there is an issue.  Not sure there would be anything the senate could do. BUT AGAIN TIT

• Like 1

The script for this soap opera is getting better by the day - it is 21st century though!

Interesting though is that all those dinosaurs refer to all sorts of developments. Unless it got lost in translation, then the name of the game seems to be that the "political atmosphere will determine how quickly Paetongtarn becomes the prime minister. 

Wondering if anyone told those dinosaurs in the government house that there is an irrelevant element of equation called "voter" somewhere ........ 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I scanned through  most posts and unless I missed it , no one has stated the obvious.

She is cute. The first thing I look in a Prime Minister. 

She looks exactly like her father, but for the lip-stick.

(and there is nothing cute about him)

Edited by tkramer
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

If you look at it as has been said the plan is coming together Thaksin is back.  In February he will be free to see how he can get his sister back.  And instead of Zoom and facetime he can run the country from his daughter's office and home.

The only question is will the Sente and the money allow her to take the position or will they decide it is time to coup?

IMHO, either way the senate will have to put their money where their collective mouth is or walk away. I don't think that the army will risk another coup now, so soon after the election debacle which showed the senators for what they really are.

Spineless without the support of the boys in green.