Pattaya Receives Esteemed Transparency and Integrity Award

snoop1130

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The coastal city of Pattaya has been honored with a prestigious Integrity and Transparency Assessment (ITA) Award 2023 in the development category, owing to its exceptional transparency and outstanding administrative practices, according to the award organisers.

Baby laughing.gif

• Haha 1

What exactly did he do...I read nothing but 'fluff', nothing specific about all those inflated descriptions - "demonstrated exceptional ethical standards and transparency in their operations".  

WHERE's the Beef?

What a croc of chit.

• Like 1

I've yet to see any details of the contractor, the specification, length of time, cost, contact numbers listed anywhere near these ridiculous endless works. Usually all on display on billboards. Now, 2nd Rd up again, Thepprasit a total death trap, completely clogged up, 3rd Rd no better than a goat track in places. What a cheek awarding this guy anything except a sxxxk in the mouth.

I've been here about 20 years, and this is the mega whopper, the leviathan of are-you-kidding-ville, off the charts you-can't-make-this-up absurdity award.

But all makes sense: look who gave this out:

"The ITA Awards, organized by the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC), were chaired by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Energy, Pirapan Salirathavibhaga."

On 11/8/2023 at 9:47 AM, sherwood said:

No big deal.

I got one of those awards yesterday out of my Cornflakes box.

Ffs

I don't buy Cornflakes but I have learnt how to download fake certificates from the net.

A Thai Cabinet Minister taught me.🙃🙃

• Haha 1