Neighbour Held For Beating Italian Man To Death In Front Of His House

webfact

image.jpeg

A THAI NEIGHBOUR who was arrested for hitting an Italian man in the head with an iron rod till he collapsed and died in front of his house in Pathum Thani Saturday afternoon (Dec. 2) said he was angry because the deceased man discarded garbage in front of his house and had filed a case against his son leading to his imprisonment, Thai Rath newspaper and TV Channel 7 said.

Khlong Luang police station investigators questioned eyewitnesses in the murder of Mr. Kun Milazzo Gian Luca, 54, in front of his house at Passorn Village 2, Khlong Sam subdistrict, Khlong Luang district, who told them he had problem with his neighbour across the road because he disposed garbage in front of their house with this spreading a bad smell.

This fight between the two neighbours had reached the point of going to court, they added.

At 4 p.m. today Pol. Col. Kiattisak Mitprasat, superintendent of Khlong Luang police station, and his team arrested Mr. Phongphas Thitmongkoltham, 55, the deceased Italian man’s neigbour with whom he had been at loggerheads.

by TNR Staff

The deceased Italian man’s neighbour talking to the police. Photo: Thai Rath

Full story: THAI NEWSROOM 2023-12-04

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 16
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Udom said:

And you would kill him, right? That's your way too, it seems...

I am sure the guy you are replying to would not kill him... but the Italian guy was just dumb and ignorant because he failed to realise where he was living and respect the Thai culture... and Thai style justice.   I believe the Italian got the usual Thai style punishment due to his own blatant stupidity.  Sad, but the Italian it appeared to sign his own death certificate... I would go further to say the Italian probably thought he could change the Thai standards and the Thai way of living because he owned a house and had some money LOL..  he should have stayed in Italy.. agin the Italian was just dumb.. dumb and dumb... he pbviously wont be 'dumb' anymore lol.. he is pushing up daisies.  I could say he was a dumb 'w' but would get banned LOL

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ezzra said:

What a life you must be living being mad and angry at every wrong things people do, not a recipe for healthy long life that's for sure...

I am totally on the Thai guy's side!  Seems the Italian wanted some 'friction' between him and his neighbour... people need to be careful sometimes what they wish for..  because often they get what they wish for.. haha.  This is a classic story.. dumb farang v seasoned Thai..  Thai all the way!!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 13
  • Agree 1