Drunk British suspect refuses arrest and tries to injure Thai police

webfact

7 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

How did they end up subduing him?

I imagine they would of had to call for "younger  fitter" police to attend ?

I often wonder especially in Australia and  more so UK ( no guns) when these police officers over 50yo attend what they can actually do , a bit past the age to do that job !!!

watch the video and see what happens https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=embed_video&v=1151551605832080

1 minute ago, Georgealbert said:

No he looks the type that is an a#####e without a drink. He is just another loser, that Thailand seems to attract. You can meet his kind in any bar in Bang Saray/Pattaya any day.

As both you, and an old Ozzie friend mentioned, Pattaya does tend to attract certain types, but also some good people.

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, Dave0206 said:

I think there are a lot who treat there thai wives worse than the Thai men and financially the woman are stuck 

Stuck?

Stuck having a free life? That sounds terrible, Lol.

If they feel stuck, you know what they could do? Get a job and pay their own way. How liberating!

Or they could hop onto a richer cock. Is that what you suggest? I think that's what you are saying.

These princesses should be showered with gifts, flowers,  and honey. They are, of course, God's gift to humanity.

The way to get what you want is to deserve what you want, unless you are the fairer sex, of course, and more so if you are from a place close to the equator and has a tight ass, it seems. 

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I often wonder especially in Australia and  more so UK ( no guns) when these police officers over 50yo attend what they can actually do , a bit past the age to do that job !!!

Really nieve thing to say. Many young guys get knocked out by men in their 50's or even 60's. New a real gentleman with only one leg knocked 2 young gus out who were throwing their weight around. Only one leg and 60. 

9 hours ago, wavodavo said:

Lucky that this idiot was not in Australia where the police get out their guns and shoot them dead if they resist arrest.

Allow me to correct that for you.....

"Lucky  Pity that this idiot was not in Australia where the police get out their guns and shoot them dead if they resist arrest."

That's better :whistling:

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Classic ... sadly he'll only get a small fine, instead of jail & deportation.  

Hopefully the wife won't bail him out, and his bags will be curbside when he does get out.   Almost feel sorry for her.  Imagine living with someone like that ... Holy Buddha.   Obviously has no respect for himself, let along anyone else.

Hm,..I don't think he will get a small fine. He assaulted a police officer ! and that results in loosing face to the so called officer !!,..we will see, if this article is followed up.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Crickey, I saw this crazy Pom down soi Buakhao yesterday. 

Him and another 50 Pom's, all drunk and looking the same. 

IMG_20231222_142728.png

Difficult to tell, but it looks like he cares about his man scape and shaves that beautiful body to hairless?

23 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Difficult to tell, but it looks like he cares about his man scape and shaves that beautiful body to hairless?

"Him and another 50 Pom's, all drunk and looking the same."

Let the Brit Bashing commence! 

12 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I imagine they just 'cow-tip' him. Once on his back he is helpless and can't get up again.

Its that or wave a couple of dozen pies in front of his face to mesmerise him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Police released a video of a drunk British man refusing to be arrested and attempting to assault Thai police after he crashed his pickup into another vehicle in Sattahip district, Chon Buri province.

The Englishman, identified as Martin, reportedly crashed his white Nissan pickup into a white Toyota Fortuner of a 43 year old Thai woman whose identity was not released at the Baan Bang Saray Intersection in the Sattahip district of Chon Buri province.

After the accident, Martin got out of his car, not to negotiate with the Thai driver, but to shout at her. According to witnesses, Martin took off his shirt and got out of control. At times he lay on the road shouting at the top of his lungs until police and rescuers arrived.

The videos of police and rescuers convincing the drunk British man to go to the police station were shared with ThaiRath. In the video, Martin was seen shirtless and trying to remove his shorts. He also attempted to assault a police officer by kicking and elbowing him.

The police were seen laughing at his action and used a clipboard to push Martin away. All the officers tried to speak to Martin in a friendly manner, but he seemed to ignore them.

Photo of Petch Petpailin

Photo via ThaiRath

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-12-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

He's not "a British man" - he's a Gammon!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, BritScot said:

Really nieve thing to say. Many young guys get knocked out by men in their 50's or even 60's. New a real gentleman with only one leg knocked 2 young gus out who were throwing their weight around. Only one leg and 60. 

"throwing their weight around"

I hope he hit them with his false leg, throwing some of his own weight around?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Just use a taser. Fast, simple.

I saw a taser used on my last trip to Wellington, New Zealand. Large man either drink / drugged or both, 'dancing' as if he was a boxer, challenging two police to a fist fight. 

On the third police warning a taser was fired, dropped him immediately, very effective on that occasion.