Human trafficking ring busted: Underage girls lured to sell virginity to Chinese investors for 200,000 baht

webfact

24 minutes ago, jts-khorat said:

As I came to Thailand in the late 1990s -- at the height of Aids fear -- similar trafficking rings where quite common: besides the obvious pedophilia and the power play, having a virgin was seen as the only sure protection in certain Bangkok HiSo circles with the necessary affluency. I know of some people who were quite proud to be able to afford such regularly; incidentally all Thai-Chinese, but I am sure it was much wider spread.

The condom remark really reminds of those times.

As nowadays nobody seems to have any fear of HIV infection any more (seeing how condom use has really declined since then), it is surprising for me, that this is still going on.

I don't think they a doing this out of fear of HIV anymore

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

I'm thinking they are investors. You know, the ones that get tax breaks and buy up condos.

They must be good investors, as there is no mention of them being arrested. In other similar cases involving foreign customers, the m.o. was often to charge them with statutory rape.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, ignore it said:

Perpophiles,

Dang, for a moment thought I'd snagged a new word for today,

but alas just another

neologism.

Pedophiles are people who are interested in pre-puberty children.

That is something completely different to people who are interested in late teens - who had their puberty years ago.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Given the fact that this happens all the time with Thai customers and involves the consent of the victim's families surely there should be an investigation into why this continues to happen.

Certain the powers that be allow it to continue which is the head of the snake. Get the authority members named and shamed for taking their cut to turn a blind eye, or most likely, join in. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Sad stuff. If indeed the customers are caught, they should be executed. If not by the authorities, than by the families. There is never an excuse to prey on young women, like this. It is pathetic. The men and women involved deserve to have their supply of oxygen cut off.

Who was the youngest wives of Muhammad?

A preponderance of classical sources converge on Aisha being 6 or 7 years old at the time of her marriage, and 9 at the consummation; her age has become a source of ideological friction in modern times. Aisha had an important role in early Islamic history, both during Muhammad's life and after his death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#:~:text=A preponderance of classical sources,life and after his death.

Bible: Child Marriage in Ancient Israelite times – Paedophilia?

In Biblical times people were married at a very young age. Girls were usually betrothed before they reached puberty – majority of the time the marriage would have consummated when the girl reached puberty, and that was usually between the ages of 8, 9 or older,(Note: when a girl reached puberty prior to the 20th century, she was considered to be an adult in most cultures/societies). In this article I will mostly quote Scholarly sources to prove that marriage in ancient Israelite times took place at a very young age, sometimes the girls who were married off were pre-pubescent. There was no law against a pre-pubescent girl being married off. Actually as you will read further, you will come to realise that the Mishnah gave approval for a Man to have intercourse to a betrothed girl, any-time after the age of three years old.

https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/14/bible-child-marriage-in-ancient-israelite-times-paedophilia/

According to my knowledge, the Chinese are not the only ones who fancy to f..k young girls.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Confuscious said:

A preponderance of classical sources converge on Aisha being 6 or 7 years old at the time of her marriage, and 9 at the consummation; her age has become a source of ideological friction in modern times. Aisha had an important role in early Islamic history, both during Muhammad's life and after his death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#:~:text=A preponderance of classical sources,life and after his death.

In Biblical times people were married at a very young age. Girls were usually betrothed before they reached puberty – majority of the time the marriage would have consummated when the girl reached puberty, and that was usually between the ages of 8, 9 or older,(Note: when a girl reached puberty prior to the 20th century, she was considered to be an adult in most cultures/societies). In this article I will mostly quote Scholarly sources to prove that marriage in ancient Israelite times took place at a very young age, sometimes the girls who were married off were pre-pubescent. There was no law against a pre-pubescent girl being married off. Actually as you will read further, you will come to realise that the Mishnah gave approval for a Man to have intercourse to a betrothed girl, any-time after the age of three years old.

https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/14/bible-child-marriage-in-ancient-israelite-times-paedophilia/

According to my knowledge, the Chinese are not the only ones who fancy to f..k young girls.

Luckily we have moved on since biblical times eh and have the knowledge and understanding that many of the practices from 2000 years ago were wrong which is why we have developed laws to put an end to such actions. 

Using the ancient Israelites and Islam to deflect from illegal and frankly amoral actions in the 21st century is absurd. 

I hope that your knowledge of the carnal lust that drives people to prey on young girls does not come from personal practice.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, jonclark said:

Luckily we have moved on since biblical times eh and have the knowledge and understanding that many of the practices from 2000 years ago were wrong which is why we have developed laws to put an end to such actions. 

Using the ancient Israelites and Islam to deflect from illegal and frankly amoral actions in the 21st century is absurd. 

I hope that your knowledge of the carnal lust that drives people to prey on young girls does not come from personal practice.

Never read about old man marrying young kids from 7 years old in Jemen?

A practice that is going on now?

And, no, I don't fancy having sex with a kid.

Although many people coming to Thailand like that and I can see many retired foreigners walking with a girl who has barely finished school.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, dinsdale said:

This is a disgusting comment. The only mention about the age of the girls is underage. I'm guessing you don't for example have an eleven, twelve or thirteen year old daughter. 

It is disgusting but also factional in some cases. Having a daughter is irrelevant in this case. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, dinsdale said:

This is a disgusting comment. The only mention about the age of the girls is underage. I'm guessing you don't for example have an eleven, twelve or thirteen year old daughter. 

Underage is dependent on law and culture.  In my day, it was normal for teenagers to head to make out point despite being underage.  Parents knew, their only concern was not to get pregnant or a rape occur.  BTW, did you know that in 1850's  age of consent in most US states was 10, besides Delaware where it was 7.  That was what was normal then and there.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

BTW, did you know that in 1850's  age of consent in most US states was 10, besides Delaware where it was 7.  That was what was normal then and there.

Yes, well I would like to think we have come a long way since the days of burning someone at the stake for talking to a cat!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Confuscious said:

One could argue that things have changed a bit in the last thousand years, who wouldn't agree with that? 

Do biblical standards apply today? 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

BTW, did you know that in 1850's  age of consent in most US states was 10, besides Delaware where it was 7.  That was what was normal then and there.

Those laws were probably written to protect the clergy!

8 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Never read about old man marrying young kids from 7 years old in Jemen?

A practice that is going on now?

And, no, I don't fancy having sex with a kid.

Although many people coming to Thailand like that and I can see many retired foreigners walking with a girl who has barely finished school.

A clearly confused confuscious. 

Stop trying to defend pedophilia. A group of Chinese investors have invested in taking young Thai girls virginity below the age of legal consent. It is wrong and must be condemned. End of story.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Sad stuff. If indeed the customers are caught, they should be executed. If not by the authorities, than by the families. There is never an excuse to prey on young women, like this. It is pathetic. The men and women involved deserve to have their supply of oxygen cut off.

if you want to execute them ,i dont want to know who many millions you want execute more for other crimes

western websites even sale in auction before virgin for auction ( ok not underaged but virgin) for example on the biiggest auction webside for sex ( legal true -by law in var. countrys ie.germany)

their are 2 sides the trafickers , the consumer ( if the girls

underaged) , and i think if they over 16 , they in the knockledge of doing ,and want the money, may better than a drunken guy for free in a karoke bar who take off virgin

alot is about moral   , but to execute all , strange

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Which age?

It seems some people think 17 year old girls are underage, other think anybody below 20 is underage.

And then there is of course "real" underage, below the age of consent in Thailand which, as far as I know, is 15.

Personally, I think nobody of any age should be forced into prostitution and anybody who does that should be severely punished.

But if a teenage girl wants to have sex, and she thinks about starting with a boy from her village for free, or collecting a 6-digit amount, I can understand that many girls will be ready to sell their service.

I used to think the age of consent in Thailand was 15 but it is only 15 under certain circumstances. The 15-year-old can only give consent legally if the act happens at their registered family address and if it happens outside the family home then the parents have to give permission otherwise the girl or her family can complain of statutory rape. In effect, this makes the unfettered Thai age of consent to sex to be 18 years of age. We saw this recently in the case of the 20-something English teacher having a relationship with a 16-year-old girl and her family complaining of rape.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jaggg88 said:

I used to think the age of consent in Thailand was 15 but it is only 15 under certain circumstances. The 15-year-old can only give consent legally if the act happens at their registered family address and if it happens outside the family home then the parents have to give permission otherwise the girl or her family can complain of statutory rape. In effect, this makes the unfettered Thai age of consent to sex to be 18 years of age. We saw this recently in the case of the 20-something English teacher having a relationship with a 16-year-old girl and her family complaining of rape.

I wonder how many of the teenager, let's say 16 up, have sex without permission from their parents. In this case I have the typical boy/girl relationships on my mind.

When I hear the stories from the village of my gf and who is pregnant there is definitely a lot of sex going on. And I would be very surprised if many teenagers ask the parents. 

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wonder how many of the teenager, let's say 16 up, have sex without permission from their parents. In this case I have the typical boy/girl relationships on my mind.

When I hear the stories from the village of my gf and who is pregnant there is definitely a lot of sex going on. And I would be very surprised if many teenagers ask the parents. 

My 14yo Thai niece was skipping school, stole my m/c and staying out all night banging boys. She was sent back to the village where she is doing the same. 

There appears to be no way to stop her, but at least now I'm not responsible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jonclark said:

A clearly confused confuscious. 

Stop trying to defend pedophilia. A group of Chinese investors have invested in taking young Thai girls virginity below the age of legal consent. It is wrong and must be condemned. End of story.  

How long are you living in Thailand?

You never see complete families selling their young daughters to auction their virginity?

Crawl back under your stone and argue with somebody of your own level.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, jonclark said:

26 years years my dear friend. And no Thai families do not compete to sell their daughters virginity to the highest bidder. But I bet you wish they would

You are right about one thing though I do need to find someone on my level as you are very much a low level bottom feeder. Far lower down the food chain than I. 

Sex trafficking in Thailand is human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation and slavery that occurs in the Kingdom of Thailand. Thailand is a country of origin, destination, and transit for sex trafficking.[1] The sexual exploitation of children in Thailand is a problem. In Thailand, close to 40,000 children under the age of 16 are believed to be in the sex trade, working in clubs, bars, and brothels.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_trafficking_in_Thailand

• Sad 1

On 12/22/2023 at 1:19 PM, RandolphGB said:

This is what happens when brainless monkeys use Chat GPT to publish articles. 

Are you saying that something was wrongly translated as "investors"? If so, what and in what language was that something?

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2023 at 7:47 AM, FruitPudding said:

Disgusting.

Does anyone think this is more part of Eastern culture than Western?

Quite common in lots of African countries and in the Arab and all Muslim countries , parents marry off their 12/14 years olds to old men .