Trump wishes electric car supporters 'rot in hell' in Truth Social Christmas message

In a Christmas message to his followers Monday, former President Donald Trump said he hopes supporters of "Electric Car Lunacy" would "ROT IN HELL."... ...In September, he called them a "hoax" and said President Joe Biden's tax credits for electric cars and trucks made in the United States amounted to "a transition to hell."

Trump on Monday also attacked the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, and promised to "come up with a much better, and less expensive, alternative," something he failed to do during his four years as president.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wishes-electric-car-supporters-215004894.html

• Like 1

I wonder if a certain party might be having second thoughts...

Elon Musk says he won’t vote for Biden over Trump

Elon Musk said Wednesday that he won’t vote for President Joe Biden in the 2024 election, even if former president Donald Trump is the Republican nominee.

“I would not vote for Biden,” Musk said during a wide-ranging interview with Andrew Ross Sorkin at the DealBook Summit in New York. “I’m not saying I’d vote for Trump.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/29/elon-musk-says-he-wont-vote-for-biden-over-trump.html

Just now, placeholder said:

I wonder if a certain party might be having second thoughts...

Elon Musk says he won’t vote for Biden over Trump

Elon Musk said Wednesday that he won’t vote for President Joe Biden in the 2024 election, even if former president Donald Trump is the Republican nominee.

“I would not vote for Biden,” Musk said during a wide-ranging interview with Andrew Ross Sorkin at the DealBook Summit in New York. “I’m not saying I’d vote for Trump.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/29/elon-musk-says-he-wont-vote-for-biden-over-trump.html

They can't keep their ducks in a row. Vested interests keep getting in the way of their political talking points. This is "not invented by Trump" syndrome at its finest.

2 hours ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Well, I would have to agree with him, there are many EV car loonies that want to take away the right of those who enjoy gas fuel vehicles with mandates.

trump.jpg

It's really their children doing that. Don't want humanity to end and all that stuff.

It's called politics.  Support EVs, which USA isn't known for producing, or cater to ICEV auto makers in more than a few states, that produce vehicle:

Michigan. 43,800. 123,000.

Indiana. 56,800. 51,400.

Ohio. 21,100. 64,900.

Kentucky. 23,300. 32,900.

Alabama. 19,500. 25,400.

California. 32,300.

Texas. 14,900.

Missouri. 11,600

Remember he lost Michigan (#1 producer) late in 2020 election.

20 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

It's called politics.  Support EVs, which USA isn't known for producing, or cater to ICEV auto makers in more than a few states, that produce vehicle:

Michigan. 43,800. 123,000.

Indiana. 56,800. 51,400.

Ohio. 21,100. 64,900.

Kentucky. 23,300. 32,900.

Alabama. 19,500. 25,400.

California. 32,300.

Texas. 14,900.

Missouri. 11,600

Remember he lost Michigan (#1 producer) late in 2020 election.

"Support EVs, which USA isn't known for producing"

Erm, Tesla?