What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

On 4/12/2024 at 10:22 AM, Will27 said:

Documentary - The Intruder: He's Watching You from Within

In the blistering hot summer of 1984, a sadistic predator is terrorising rural Britain. This is the story of the desperate police manhunt for The Fox, one of the most prolific and depraved offenders in British criminal history.

This is very good, I wasn't even aware of this case as I was living in Australia at the time. I found PB and TG very slow downloads but found it to watch on YouTube.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, giddyup said:

This is very good, I wasn't even aware of this case as I was living in Australia at the time. I found PB and TG very slow downloads but found it to watch on YouTube.

Although i was there at the time, on nights driving an armed resource vehicle, until watching i didn't realise the amount of enquiry work going on during the day, the whole triangle area of Beds, Bucks and Herts was under constant fear and other crime was reduced to zero, i was parked up at the train station. one of many places, being sent to addresses  as and when something suspicious occurred

• Thumbs Up 1

Off topic posts trying to hijack the topic have been removed:

What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

On 4/11/2024 at 3:22 PM, Seppius said:

Been waiting for this Fallout full series dropped

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12637874/

Been playing the game for ages, hope the series lives up to hype, going for the 30GB torrent

Screenshot 2024-04-11 222044.png

Watched the first episode and thought it was a load of old cobblers, so won't bother with other episodes and have deleted them from my downloads!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Enjoying the new limited miniseries Franklin starring the legendary Michael Douglas based on the true story of Benjamin Franklin's mission in France to help the USA even exist. Expansion of the lesser known story of his grandson Temple is very interesting. History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme, and it's hard to watch this without thinking of Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just watched the first episode of The Sympathizer. Quite good, surprisingly. I say surprisingly because I didn't like the book at all. But this episode is well done. There is the usual contemporary photography that somehow manages to make even SE Asia look somewhat gloomy outside, when it's so bright here during the exterior filming season that you usually need an umbrella or even a tent to shoot. IMDb says some exteriors shot in Thailand. Don't know where. But overall, effective atmosphere that captures Saigon in 1975.

Edited by John Drake
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/12/2024 at 10:22 AM, Will27 said:

Documentary - The Intruder: He's Watching You from Within

In the blistering hot summer of 1984, a sadistic predator is terrorising rural Britain. This is the story of the desperate police manhunt for The Fox, one of the most prolific and depraved offenders in British criminal history.

Thanks for the heads up Will27, as I watched it last night and thought it was good.......downloaded from 1337x.to, eventually!!

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Will27 said:

Under the Bridge

Reena Virk, a fourteen-year-old girl, went to join friends at a party and never returned home. Seven teenage girls and a boy were accused of the savage murder.

Thought this was a very good first episode, will definitely continue with it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/14/2024 at 1:11 PM, Jingthing said:

Enjoying the new limited miniseries Franklin starring the legendary Michael Douglas based on the true story of Benjamin Franklin's mission in France to help the USA even exist. Expansion of the lesser known story of his grandson Temple is very interesting. History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme, and it's hard to watch this without thinking of Ukraine.

I downloaded this and settled in to watch what I thought were the ONLY three episode that were on 1337x.to!! Turns out there are eight episodes?? so will have to go searching for the remainder!! I liked what I saw so looking forward to finding them............

22 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I downloaded this and settled in to watch what I thought were the ONLY three episode that were on 1337x.to!! Turns out there are eight episodes?? so will have to go searching for the remainder!! I liked what I saw so looking forward to finding them............

Why not just download the entire season at one go? Find the torrent.

Edited by BigStar

28 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Why not just download the entire season at one go? Find the torrent.

Could only find the 3 episodes when first looked otherwise I would have!!

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Could only find the 3 episodes when first looked otherwise I would have!!

My apologies. Downloading it now and discovered it's S01 of an older series. I'll go with one by one myself.

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

My apologies. Downloading it now and discovered it's S01 of an older series. I'll go with one by one myself.

No probs......thanks for letting me know otherwise I would have embarked upon a fruitless search!

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

That's because the series is currently being released by episode on a weekly basis.

Episode 4 out April 19 US time.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt18351584/episodes?year=2024&ref_=tt_eps_yr_2024

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1