What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

On 10/17/2024 at 11:24 AM, Mutt Daeng said:

Slow Horses complete season 4 is on 1337x, TheRARBG, kickass and the bay.

Sorry if this has already been posted. If it has, I missed it.

This series just keeps getting better and better. The only flaw in season 4 was not enough Lamb

21 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:

It's not very good IMHO. I think I'll go back and watch Aliens 2, directed by James Cameron. That's when he knew how to direct movies before all this Avatar junk.

I thought it was awful and fast forwarded most of it.

• Agree 2

Talking about subtitles I stumbled across this earlier today, it has subtitles of course but would seem that it can  translate as well, don't know anymore than that, but it came up with a complete set of English subs for an old 2009 series called Code 37 where all the others had failed.

Cat.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

LGBTQ content that I've been recently watching.

I posted this in the Gay Forum but for whatever reasons people weren't participating there. As I think there are some good (and bad) picks in that topic there, I'm linking to it here in case you're interested in such shows.

Going forward, I will post such shows here as I have done in the past anyway.

Obviously, all kinds of people watch all kinds of content.

A good show with LGBTQ content is a good show -- period.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

LGBTQ content that I've been recently watching.

I posted this in the Gay Forum but for whatever reasons people weren't participating there. As I think there are some good (and bad) picks in that topic there, I'm linking to it here in case you're interested in such shows.

Going forward, I will post such shows here as I have done in the past anyway.

Obviously, all kinds of people watch all kinds of content.

A good show with LGBTQ content is a good show -- period.

Not everybody's (including mine) cup of tea but if the LGBTQ side of it doesn't take over the whole of the storyline then I for one am happy to watch along... 

It's when the LGBTQ side of things takes over the story that I tend switch off... Sorry, but I have absolutely no interest in other's sexuality, much prefer a decent whodunit 🙂

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Not everybody's (including mine) cup of tea but if the LGBTQ side of it doesn't take over the whole of the storyline then I for one am happy to watch along... 

It's when the LGBTQ side of things take over the story that I tend switch off... Sorry, but I have absolutely no interest in other's sexuality, much prefer a decent whodunit 🙂

I find your comment cringe but I will say some LGBTQ content is prety much all about that such as the Australian series Single Out and other shows such as the highly recommended comedy series English Teacher have much wider appeal.

That said I personally enjoy watching content not directed at me to learn stuff.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1