Netanyahu rejects claims accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So now it's a sham case according to you, I'm sure you will be called by the Israeli legal team to give your evidence of such.

I think it's a sham court. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

So now it's a sham case according to you, I'm sure you will be called by the Israeli legal team to give your evidence of such.

Yes I called it a farce before, I've elaborated a little it is also a sham. However according to those with more knowledge than me, its also fact less and meritless

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I have changed my position a bit about the people supporting Palestine/Hamas. I used to just think they were fools. 

You mean you use to THINK they were fools, and now you're SURE they're fools?...

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes I called it a farce before, I've elaborated a little it is also a sham. However according to those with more knowledge than me, its also fact less and meritless

Whatever you thing is irrelevant it will be up to the Justices to determine the evidence presented by both parties to the Application.

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Whatever you thing is irrelevant it will be up to the Justices to determine the evidence presented by both parties to the Application.

When you have nothing else, go to your fall back, its up to the judges, yes we know. :saai:

Expect a full decision in a few years, the most that will happen now is a provisional decision in a few weeks.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ezzra said:

You mean you use to THINK they were fools, and now you're SURE they're fools?...

There's a HUGE difference between supporting Palestine and supporting Hamas. 

There are no posters here supporting Hamas, but a few supporting Palestine. 

Please explain why people supporting Palestine are fools. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Just wondering though, seeing a half a dozen or more members here who are very passionately adamant and resolute with their point of view on Israel and the Palestinians and the war in Gaza, has anyone been able to convince others, or has anyone 'saw the light'and changed their POV because of the relentless fiery posts here?...

Just wondering though, seeing a half a dozen or more members here who are very passionately adamant and resolute with their point of view on Israel and the Palestinians and the war in Gaza, has anyone been able to convince others, or has anyone 'saw the light'and changed their POV because of the relentless fiery posts here?...

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Tell that to the parents and family members of those who were raped, mutilated, murdered and kidnapped by scores of the marauding hateful, and revengeful Palestinian citizen who went out with Hamas that day...

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

If you do not support Hamas and view them as terrorists , then you should support Israel's attempt to wipe Hamas out .

Who do you support in the IDF v Hamas war ?

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If you do not support Hamas and view them as terrorists , then you should support Israel's attempt to wipe Hamas out .

Neither.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The innocent bystanders same as always...The same who were evicted many times from their lands & homes

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

And another thing, 72%-90% approval and support for Hamas deeds was recorded in a recent survey that was done among the Israeli Palestinians and the Palestinians in Gaza and in the west bank..

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/21/middleeast/palestinians-back-hamas-survey-intl-cmd/index.html

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-palestinians-opinion-poll-wartime-views-a0baade915619cd070b5393844bc4514#:~:text=At the same time%2C 44,saying it should be dissolved.

Edited by ezzra

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

People claiming Israel is committing genocide and that the IDF is morally equivalent to Hamas support Hamas. 

People not calling for Hamas to surrender support Hamas. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

People claiming Israel is committing genocide and that the IDF is morally equivalent to Hamas support Hamas. 

People not calling for Hamas to surrender support Hamas. 

Or maybe, people dont actually "support" any side and watch with interest at developments and just want the killing to stop.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So you post more rubbish trying to muddy the waters, typical.

Rubbish, how? Muddy the waters, how?

Just the usual random sentence generator thing, from you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Or maybe, people dont actually "support" any side and watch with interest at developments and just want the killing to stop.

I think it safe to say that most everyone wants the killing to stop. The difference is generally what one sees as the best way to stop/minimize the killing. I see the eradication of Hamas as the best way. Others see the eradication of Israel as a better means. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think it safe to say that most everyone wants the killing to stop. The difference is generally what one sees as the best way to stop/minimize the killing. I see the eradication of Hamas as the best way. Others see the eradication of Israel as a better means. 

Your safe in your first sentence, the killing must stop.

Then it all falls on it's arris, and there's the problem, them or them, no middle ground, and no I do not have the answers to this, before anyone asks.

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I think there's a difference between people regularly or semi-regularly partaking in these topics, and the 'general population'.

Most of those commenting are partisan, many holding extreme views.

Generally speaking? I think most people don't actually follow this, not beyond the headlines and the odd news item, major developments etc. It's another international crisis, happening far away, between to not-very-likeable groups of people, and over things which involve a whole lot of details, history and vested narratives.

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

That was not what I said, but why would anyone expect you to start being truthful now? 

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Then it all falls on it's arris, and there's the problem, them or them, no middle ground, and no I do not have the answers to this, before anyone asks.

Again, not what I said, but you seem to lie like you breath, so not surprising. 

And, yes, I know you have no answers you would admit to in public. 

Carry on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I'm with you, I made a similar post some time ago. But I'll expand a little. Just like the war between Ukraine and Russia I believe there is a clear instigator who started this and who has carried out mass atrocities. I don't believe in sitting on the fence with that war and I don't believe in sitting on the fence on the war between Israel and the terrorists Hamas.

Just like the Ukraine/Russia war, while I am firmly on the side of Ukraine, I also believe that Ukraine has committed a few unfortunate incidents that could be classed as war crimes, however they are few are far between, Russia however has been systematic in this and on a very different scale with intent.

The same can be said of this war. Hamas carries out war crimes systemically and daily, its part of its make up, how it fights. Using human shields are a war crime as is using the civilian infrastructure to fight from and of course rockets fired indiscriminately into civilian areas into Israel, along with a good percentage of those landing back in Gaza killing its own civilians. This is without even mentioning the 7th oct atrocities. The IDF has also made mistakes in its bombing campaign and admitted as such in some incidents, they could if investigated be possible war crimes?

Again the huge difference here is scale and intent, Hamas deliberate daily war crimes with intent.

If Israel stops, Hamas will not, its already said it will carry on and on again with attacks like Oct 7th. The only way for this to end is with Hamas totally dismantled as much as can be and a new Palestinian gov in Gaza if that is possible.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

18 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That was not what I said, but why would anyone expect you to start being truthful now? 

Again, not what I said, but you seem to lie like you breath, so not surprising. 

And, yes, I know you have no answers you would admit to in public. 

Carry on

You said: I see the eradication of Hamas as the best way. =Them

You said: Others see the eradication of Israel as a better means. =Them

Call me a liar all you want, it only shows your lack of understanding the way I feel about the situation.

Yes, I will carry on as you say.

I.S.I.S did a terror attack on Iran . 

Many people, including Iran and Palsedtian supporters blamed Israel for the attack .

This infuriated ISIS so much, that they called for Jews to be attacked worldwide .

Must be annoying for terror groups , carry out an attack and Israel gets credit for it  

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/israel-middle-east/isis-spokesman-calls-for-global-attacks-on-jews-kill-them-wherever-you-find-them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You said: I see the eradication of Hamas as the best way. =Them

You said: Others see the eradication of Israel as a better means. =Them

Call me a liar all you want, it only shows your lack of understanding the way I feel about the situation.

Yes, I will carry on as you say.

You can lie all you want; your response only shows your lack of understanding of what I posted.