UK Presents Satellite Evidence to UN on Alleged North Korean Arms Shipments to Russia

54 minutes ago, Morch said:

@thaibeachlovers

Because countries usually deal with what's closer to home. Not just geographically, but culturally and so on.

Any other loaded questions with obvious answers you wish to air?

Hmmmm… I didn’t realise that Taiwan is America’s neighbouring country and share the same culture and values. Guess I learnt something new today. Thanks.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Seriously?

The people of Ukraine and Crimea might disagree with you comment, but then again, when they disagree with Russia, they tend to disappear.

That will be their problem, once the GOP stop funding Biden's proxy war in Ukraine. Should never have started as it's a Russia/ Ukraine dispute, and didn't threaten America or the EU/ Britain.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Hmmmm… I didn’t realise that Taiwan is America’s neighbouring country and share the same culture and values. Guess I learnt something new today. Thanks.

Relative to China, they are. Some form of democracy, at least.

And if it was a choice between aiding Europe and Taiwan.....

Granted, other elements are involved as well - but I was answering a bogus question to begin with.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

You seem hell bent on supporting Russia.

The support for Ukraine is not an American, EU or UK thing.

It is Nato and the next countries that might be invaded by Russia are in Nato. There are already threats from Russia that 'they are next'.

I'm saying that your claims ( without any supporting evidence ) that Russia will invade a NATO country are just imaginary dreams like your claim that I "support" Russia. Not wanting to support Ukraine is not the same as supporting Russia. It's a spat between Russia and Ukraine, not NATO.

BTW, what is NATO if not an American invention? Without America it would be nothing.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

I disagree with sanctions on NK and so would like to see more of these supposed shipments to help Russia out off they have ammo problems.. They remind me of the supposed Saddam WMDs (that were nonexistent) and mobile bioweapons lab (that turned out to be a caravan) presented by the fellow we have all forgotten about now, Colin Powell. God, he sold himself cheap didn't he, what a fool.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1