Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

19 woman came forward to accuse trump, AFTER he announced he was running, 2 prior although snopes doesn't give dates, i wonder why the others waited.... politically motivated perhaps!! 

so, did you think he actually grabbed a woman by the pussy?? your comment would suggest you do?.

Why is easy. They didn't want a rapist to become president. They knew he was a rapist.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

Taking Trump off the ballot won't keep him from getting the electors.

In blue or battleground states, it’s even conceivable that this could help the  Republican ticket, if moderate voters turned off by Trump found it  easier to vote GOP with only his running mate on the ballot. The  same slate of electors, however, represents both the presidential and  VP nominees; Trump would get the electors pledged to the ticket even if  his name wasn’t on voters’ ballots.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/25/opinion-how-the-left-is-using-trump-to-go-after-the-supreme-court-daniel-mccarthy/

3 minutes ago, novacova said:

Taking Trump off the ballot won't keep him from getting the electors.

In blue or battleground states, it’s even conceivable that this could help the  Republican ticket, if moderate voters turned off by Trump found it  easier to vote GOP with only his running mate on the ballot. The  same slate of electors, however, represents both the presidential and  VP nominees; Trump would get the electors pledged to the ticket even if  his name wasn’t on voters’ ballots.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/25/opinion-how-the-left-is-using-trump-to-go-after-the-supreme-court-daniel-mccarthy/

haha the daily caller making an opinion on the constitutionality of the 14th amendment. lol.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Why is easy. They didn't want a rapist to become president. They knew he was a rapist.

So, they didn't mind being raped, as long as he wasn't elected President. That makes perfect sense. 

If was okay when he was just rich and famous. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

19 woman came forward to accuse trump, AFTER he announced he was running, 2 prior although snopes doesn't give dates, i wonder why the others waited.... politically motivated perhaps!! 

so, did you think he actually grabbed a woman by the pussy?? your comment would suggest you do?.

Next, I suppose you'll be saying all 19 women were registered Democrats. Your defence of a sexual predator tells me all I need to know about your own moral compass. Goodbye.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Next, I suppose you'll be saying all 19 women were registered Democrats. Your defence of a sexual predator tells me all I need to know about your own moral compass. Goodbye.

so you ignored the question about grabbing pussy, it appears to me from your wording that you think it actually happened, when in fact it was just talk....

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Multiple women have made allegations about Biden yet you defend him. So your moral compass is trash. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Multiple women have made allegations about Biden yet you defend him. So your moral compass is trash. 

Yeah, the me-too movement and the whole "women must be believed" thing ended with Tara Reade...

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I usually advise new members against posting personal information and/or images of themselves.

My apologies, I neglected to offer you that advice in time.

Don't try a career as a comedian as you would get egged off stage.

Just now, uttradit said:

Don't try a career as a comedian as you would get egged off stage.

No, as long as he makes orange hair fat "jokes" about Trump, the seals will clap for him the way they clap for Jon Stewart. 

Clapping at jokes, now that's hilarious. 

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2024 at 1:33 PM, Berkshire said:

The whole point of this thread is that Trump's popularity in the GOP alone won't win him the Presidency. 

Yes that's an astute bit of thinking. He will need independents and switches to vote for him. Biden is a weak candidate, he's senile and a bit stupid...if he dares debate Trump he'll get thrashed and even his voters will question why they should turn out, remember Nixon sweating?

I somehow think the election result will be left for the courts to decide. 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, retarius said:

Yes that's an astute bit of thinking. He will need independents and switches to vote for him. Biden is a weak candidate, he's senile and a bit stupid...if he dares debate Trump he'll get thrashed and even his voters will question why they should turn out, remember Nixon sweating?

Mass rioting if the courts stop Trump

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

you seem to be ignoring joes clearly creepy behaviour..... tells me all I need to know about your own moral compass. Goodbye.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you seem to be ignoring joes clearly creepy behaviour..... tells me all I need to know about your own moral compass. Goodbye.

Nobody is creepier than Trump.  Where is your moral compass?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

Independents as well as some democrats and some republicans like RFK jr.  That is why RFK jr should be the VP. Hopefully Trump won't blow it this time on VP. - Landslide . And this would be the unusual case where the VP would be getting votes for the ticket 

Edited by morrobay
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Independents as well as some democrats and some republicans like RFK jr.  That is why RFK jr should be the VP. Hopefully Trump won't blow it this time on VP. - Landslide 

No dems like RFK. He will take votes off never Trumpers in the GOP, nobody else. His appeal among independents is zero.

13 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Do a little math.  The lady is 80 now.  In the '90s (what year, who knows? because she doesn't) she was in her 50's.

The idea that a gazillionaire would take that risk to violate a mid-50's crazy lady is rejected by a huge percentage of voters.  

From her book, here's proof she's whack-a-doodle crazy.  This one's not about Trump.  It's one of about half a dozen other guys she's accused...

“He steps into the elevator behind me,” Carroll writes, “and his pants bursting with demands, goes at me like an octopus. I don’t know how many apertures and openings you possess, Reader, but Moonves, with his arms squirming and poking and goosing and scooping and pricking and prodding and jabbing, is looking for fissures I don’t even know I own, and — by God! — I am not certain that even if I pull off one of his arms it won’t crawl after me and attack me in my hotel bed. Hell, I am thrilled I escape before he expels his ink.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/writer-e-jean-carroll-details-sexual-assault-claims-leslie-moonves-trump-1220302/#!

Edited by impulse
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

No dems like RFK. He will take votes off never Trumpers in the GOP, nobody else. His appeal among independents is zero.

How does taking never Trumpers hurt the GOP? It would just stop them from voting for Biden, or at all. 

1 minute ago, impulse said:

Do a little math.  The lady is 80 now.  In the '90s (what year, who knows? because she doesn't) she was in her 50's.

The idea that a gazillionaire would take that risk to violate a mid-50's crazy lady is rejected by a huge percentage of voters.  

From her book, here's proof she's whack-a-doodle crazy.  This one's not about Trump.  It's one of the half a dozen other guys she's accused...

“He steps into the elevator behind me,” Carroll writes, “and his pants bursting with demands, goes at me like an octopus. I don’t know how many apertures and openings you possess, Reader, but Moonves, with his arms squirming and poking and goosing and scooping and pricking and prodding and jabbing, is looking for fissures I don’t even know I own, and — by God! — I am not certain that even if I pull off one of his arms it won’t crawl after me and attack me in my hotel bed. Hell, I am thrilled I escape before he expels his ink.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/writer-e-jean-carroll-details-sexual-assault-claims-leslie-moonves-trump-1220302/#!

What about the idea that a gazillionaire would rape under age girls. Is that whack a doodle crazy as well?