After Trump’s NH win, Biden gets the opponent he wants

Social Media

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Yet he rides a bike almost daily. Just imagine his opponent on a bicycle?

hahaha...i hope that was a joke..the decrepit tit fell off in full view of everyone last i saw..... 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ozimoron said:

If I had to follow Brandon I'd be laughing too much to ride....

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I think Biden is better off facing Trump.

Trump voters are "dyed in the wool never going to change their minds" voters and Trump would never attract Democrat voters to vote for him.

Hayley, however, could pick up all of Trump's voters and potentially steal a proportion of the Democrat vote leading to a win.

So, push comes to shove, Trump is better for Biden.

I agree. No matter how much I want to see U Tubes of snowflake heads exploding after a Trump win, I have to admit the bumbler Biden is more likely to win against Trump than any other person. IMO the GOP could put up a donkey against Biden and it would win, but Trump is toxic to too many.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, xylophone said:

There are many things that can be found on the Internet, and facts are one of them, however if you like to think that "Lizard people secretly run the world and we have proof" then you are obviously the sort of person who Trump likes to have as his supporter (look that up if you wish), AND one generally hopes that intelligent folk can see the difference between facts, backed up by facts and nonsense backed up by nonsense publications.

Oh, and "common sense" should be able to sort out the wheat from the chaff, in the main, however I understand that this can be difficult for trumpies.

I think I am one that can tell the difference between wheat facts and chaff facts, and I put "Biden is a good president worthy of re election" firmly in the chaff category.

NB. I didn't mention Trump.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, frank83628 said:
15 hours ago, ozimoron said:

hahaha...i hope that was a joke..the decrepit tit fell off in full view of everyone last i saw..... 

I wonder if he rides a bike like Buttigieg does?  Anyone who doesn't get the reference doesn't follow right wing media...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, bendejo said:

That is because Fox and the other bottom-feeder media outlets don't cover his bike rides the rest of the time.  Biden knows how to live and how to enjoy his time on Earth. 

yes,  just like all the MSM edits everything Trumps says or does... so you saying he didnt fall off, doesn't mumble, lose focus, forget his lines.... you think he is more compos mentis than Trump...i think not!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, bendejo said:

That is because Fox and the other bottom-feeder media outlets don't cover his bike rides the rest of the time.  Biden knows how to live and how to enjoy his time on Earth. 

The other guy is pretty miserable, never seen him truly laugh.  All that money (supposedly), ego, display, and boot-licking sycophants makes him sort of a modern-day parable of how material possession does not deter misery.  The biggest mistake of his life was going into politics, he should have given up on the idea when when his sc_mbag/mentor Roy Cohen died.  It wasn't until he was in office that he realized he was lost, crying repeatedly "where's my Roy Cohen."  He's in hell, Donny, you'll catch up with him soon.

And he is a coward, he bends over for his "strong man" heroes like Xi, Erdogan, and of course his valentine Vlad ("we'll always have Helsinki").

I did. He laughed in a photo I saw with the now dead guy. I forget his name.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yes,  just like all the MSM edits everything Trumps says or does... so you saying he didnt fall off, doesn't mumble, lose focus, forget his lines.... you think he is more compos mentis than Trump...i think not!!

I challenge any Biden fans on here to write up a transcript for his recent Milwaukee speech.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

Lefties on here have no idea how much easier it is to find links to support even their most wingnut stuff

Never in my life have I been called a "lefty", yet on here and on a similar thread it's the label I have been given!

What the Maga nuts find hard to believe is that I don't have a particular political persuasion, but I will not support a dumb, liar and cheat like trump – – it really is that simple, but hard for those who follow trump, to understand, after all he is their messiah and cult leader, so everything he says, must be true – – yeah right.

i've never been called right wing or MAGA...but get called that simply for not hating Trump or believing everything on the MSM.....

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i've never been called right wing or MAGA...but get called that simply for not hating Trump or believing everything on the MSM.....

Reasonable. Only MAGA don't loathe Trump.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1