Biden Widens Lead over Trump in New Poll, Gender Gap Widens

Social Media

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

These early polls are worthless.

I agree....to a certain extent.  BUT, polls like this will likely bolster Nikki Haley's claim that she's in a better position to beat Biden than Trump.  And that's what she's campaigning on....and raising big bucks. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1650 of a poll not exactly a large number to base any accurate predictions 🙄 

Not what I want to see but oddsmakers have trump @ evens and approx 2/1 Biden ( best odds if you shop around) so for anyone who is CERTAIN that they know the result 😉 go get some easy money 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Having to choose between a Crazy and a pre-dementia Ol' Man who can't remember which day of the week it is says nothing good about the Greatest Country in the World. There must be 1001 people who would be 'better qualified' than either, though the Usofan system is geared to appoint new Presidents from a list of people noone ever heard of before. Being 'qualified' gets you appointed to the Cabinet, not as President.

The Crazy is clearly high risk, domestically though not necessarily internationally. He at least frightens the Chinese, which can't be a bad thing. He also frightens the Europeans, which is entertaining.

The Ol' Man gets by as long as he has good people around him. But I guess that applies to most 'leaders' everywhere. Who should I follow this week?

Thank goodness I'm not Usofan.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, newnative said:

She did beat him in the 'actual vote' so the polls were correct.  Trump was saved by the cursed Electoral College.  In two presidential runs, he has never gotten even 50% of the vote.  Lost to Clinton by 2 million actual votes and Biden by 7 million--after Americans had seen Trump's very poor job as President for four years.  Always embarrassing when an incumbent President loses with all the perks he has going for him being President.  With oodles of serious criminal indictments hanging over his head, I can't see him doing any better in 2024, likely worse.  Way too much baggage for most sane voters.

What you describe was not what the polls were predicting back then, again right up to election night. I can't remember exact numbers but the prognostications weren't even close. Hilldog was supposed to win in a landslide

• Thanks 1