Tucker Carlson Goes to Moscow?

Social Media

On 2/5/2024 at 12:43 PM, ozimoron said:

I've followed what he's said for many years. I'm missing nothing. Carlson is a dirtbag.

Are you telling me that you watched to his 45 minute pod casts when you hate the guy. I'll be watching with bated breath. Can't wait.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, impulse said:

May as well hear it from the man himself.  But I'll bet most of the guys on here won't spend the 5 minutes.

We're in Moscow to Interview Vladimir Putin.  Here's why we're doing it.

https://tuckercarlson.com/why-were-in-moscow/

My thoughts entirely.....why rely on a biased itntermediary when you can watch and hear the man speak? 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, retarius said:

Yes Tucker must have clean background because the FEDs are vicious and rooting out indiscretions and using them to blackmail people they don't like....I keep waiting for the almost inevitable rape allegation from 25 years ago, corroborated by an equally fake rapee from the same era. All that will be lacking is any evidence. They did the same to Assange and they will be doing the same to Tucker very shortly. Love him or hate him, you should be very sad when the Fed closes him down for challenging the establishment. 

His interview with Russell Brand was probably a good heads up for him.  Remember he tried to interview Putin a couple of years back, but backed off under threat(s) from the gub'ment.  Besides which, he didn't have a venue he could count on as he still worked at Fox. 

Now, he's got his own website and support from Musk, so it'll be tougher to squelch.

Edit:  BTW, I thought my previously linked article from the Daily Caller was poorly edited because they wrote as if the interview had already taken place.  According to the Russkie press, it seems that it happened yesterday.

Edited by impulse
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

Are you telling me that you watched to his 45 minute pod casts when you hate the guy. I'll be watching with bated breath. Can't wait.

So, you just listen to the 'true' side? 

I'm still waiting for you to reveal your special sources on Russia. Odd that you accuse others, whom you don't know, of listening to propaganda yet you won't reveal your own sources.  They say the make of a man is in how he views others.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, rabas said:

I'm still waiting for you to reveal your special sources on Russia. Odd that you accuse others, whom you don't know, of listening to propaganda yet you won't reveal your own sources.  They say the make of a man is in how he views others.

No I read, listen to, and watch both sides. Only then do I make ups my mind who, in my opinion is lying and who is telling the truth or at least amore rational explanation of what has occurred. Sometimes it is very difficult to make ups your mind as politicians and journalists, from both sides, habitually lie. According to US spokespeople the US never does anything wrong and is always on the right side of any issue. This serves for most people as the only misinformation they receive. I think it is dumb to ever listen too only one side of a story......try listening to your friend's divorce tales. 

• Confused 1

The responses of announcing a simple interview of Putin by the RU haters/bashers is all a bit telling.  Does explain how good the MSM propaganda machine is, how ignorant people are, and why the world is in the state that it is ... or told that it is.

Rather embarrassing actually :coffee1:  

The planet certainly has nothing to worry about, as humans will do themselves in before the next century, if not the next decade or 2.   Som naa na

Why I'm anti-social and fairly self sufficient :cheesy:

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, rabas said:

Assuming you are responding to a human………..

• Like 1

Just reminds the interview Megan Kelly had with Putin. Still laughing ))))

Tucker Karlson is true journalist and I'm waiting in anticipation of published interview. Must be great to watch - 2 hours! OMG! As I heard Putin can't spare more than 10 minutes - he is very-very busy President. 

2 hours.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, retarius said:

No I read, listen to, and watch both sides. Only then do I make ups my mind who, in my opinion is lying and who is telling the truth or at least amore rational explanation of what has occurred. Sometimes it is very difficult to make ups your mind as politicians and journalists, from both sides, habitually lie. According to US spokespeople the US never does anything wrong and is always on the right side of any issue. This serves for most people as the only misinformation they receive. I think it is dumb to ever listen too only one side of a story......try listening to your friend's divorce tales. 

OK, fair enough so far but you didn't reveal much, just that you listen and decide. I think most will say something similar including that the other 'side' is misinformed. Also agree most politicians and journalists have other priorities.

But my question is where do you get your information from, where does it originate? Another poster gave a great account of his sources of views on Russia. This is a critical because of Russia's historic weaponization of disinformation on a scale that most Westerners can't comprehend, as in it doesn't compute.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Putin is a neoCommunist wanting to put the USSR back together.

I guess you are on board with that.

I used to work in Russia, and watched the country disintegrate under Putin.

I guess you are on board with that.

And I thought I was leading the pack 🙂

Thank you. You are the second person to describe were their actual views come from. Mine are similar in that they come from long time experience with Russia and Russians. Though I never lived there, I did meet Lenin when I was there.

Edited by rabas
  • Confused 3
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Putin's goal is to restore the USSR and exercize hegemony over Eastern Europe.

You okay with that?

If Europe has a problem with it, then Europe can handle it. They have 10 times the GDP of Russia plus   a large technological advantage. All they lack is motivation and a set of balls. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

I also met Lenin, but he seemingly slept through our encounter.

Yes, he looked deathly in his mausoleum in 1966.  Actually quite waxy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

If Europe has a problem with it, then Europe can handle it. They have 10 times the GDP of Russia plus   a large technological advantage. All they lack is motivation and a set of balls. 

I'm not asking who can stop Putin, I am asking if you agree with Putin's goals.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Would you say the same if a journalist interviews President Xi of China, or Kim in North Korea, or Khameni of Iran?   I think not.

This is all just an offshoot of anti-Trump derangement and hysteria, with a healthy dose of the debunked Russian conspiracy from 2016 thrown in. 

The interesting part is not that he interviews Putin, it's that Putin unusually accepted to be interviewed by a Western journalist.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Putin is not America's enemy. There is no war between Russia and the US. Can you give concrete examples of this "active support" that Carlson gives Putin?  I've heard the accusations but never seen any actual evidence.

There wasn't a war between the US and the USSR, either.

You seem confused which side you are on.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Tucker is not an objective journalist.

Or as Hannity said of himself "I never said I was a journalist."

It looks like that would be true of the whole Fox prime time lineup.

• Thanks 1